Moving to 1.5 MG, need options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeNoob4

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2015
Does anybody know who sells or makes e-liquid with a 1.5 MG nicotine level?

My options are to go DIY or find some decent flavors from people who make liquid with a lower than the standard 3mg. When I started vaping I vaped 24 mg, moved to 12, moved to 6, moved to 3 and now I'm ready to move to something lower than three. Any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Titration down is what 0mg juice is for. Buy a bottle of 0mg and a bottle of 3mg and mix it however works best. The last few milligrams aren’t as linear as one might like all the time. You may need to do 2.0 or even 2.5 before you can do 1.5. With the two bottles though you can mix out whatever nic level you want.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I do think having a bottle or two of 0 nic may wind up being useful, unless this is your last step down? I'd think though the lower you go, the more you are going to want to take smaller steps, so while I'm glad you found 1.5 nic, if you decide to then go to 1.25 or even 1 m.g., you may need to go with that option, although I do think that some custom juice makers will mix to whatever you specify, no matter how low you go. I think it will depend on what is most convenient/cost effective for you, etc.

Glad you found what you were looking for, though! :)

Anna

• Optimistic
Reactions: Opinionated

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
When I titrated downward from 24mg juice to 3mg juice I did it in 6mg followed by 3mg increments. 24-18-12 then 9-6-3. It was an easy transition.

I ordered low mg juices and mixed them with high nic juices to achieve the nic level change. Shortly afterward I started DIY and gained complete control of my mixes. These days I keep 200ml to 300ml of unflavored juice with nic to vape as a standalone and to mix flavors. You can save enough money the first year to pay for scales, flavors, PG, VG, and all the accessories you need. After that, it's even more profitable. I was spending about $50 and more monthly on vendor juices.

After the initial cash outlay for nic, flavors, PG and VG, you float for a while with extremely low additional cost.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's also super fun! (Lol, although not always in the beginning).

If you go for it, you could look into "one shots" designed to be a full flavor profile (I am of the opinion that some can be "improved" by me) but overall, it's a nice easy way to get into DIY especially if you go the "single" flavor route rather than the "recipe" route. I chose the former, so start up was slower, but I am fairly sure I understand my flavors better (and flavoring generally) by having done that with a fair number of flavors. Etc.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread