Mr. Good Vape HONEY BABY Ejuice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanvape

Oct 27, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
I want to thank again Mr. Good Vape for sending me their Ejuice to review for you. As always I will give my honest opinion good or bad….So let’s go!!

This was a very tasty juice that I very excited about because it has Mango in it. It is labeled as “Mango Guava Honeydew w/Vanilla”, and it is extremely good if you are into fruity vapes. You end up tasting more of the Honeydew with a little Mango on exhale, with a very sweet & fruity taste on inhale. I was vaping on the 3mg strength in an IsubG tank running a Clapton coil at 65W. The flavor was very strong with a slight throat hit and smooth aftertaste. I do not recommend vaping their Ejuice in an RDA to get the best experience seeing it’s a 65/35 (VG/PG) ratio, and the flavor just isn’t the same.

As I said before, the nice thing about buying a juice from a company with a great reputation like this is you will never be regretful of the money you spent. It’s a very enjoyable vape for those who enjoy sweet fruit flavors. Below are the specs on size availability and nicotine strengths available. I will also post a link for you to buy some for yourself if you so choose.

Nicotine Availability: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg

Size Availability: 16.5ml, 30ml, 120ml

http://mrgoodvape.com/collections/e-juice/products/honey-baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread