Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
This is to Mr. Volcano who came onto my forum to claim that I was making false advertising. Well I did my homework before I posted those pictures to know the FACTS before I made any public claims. Well you decided to jump right in with 2 FLASE claims on my forum without any FACTS!!! You were quickly put in your place on one of them by your own customers, and I will prove the 2nd one right now.

Joe Volcano original post- see link-[/URL] - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/91814-future-sideshow-freak-here-2.html
[FONT="]Unfortunately, those are not our inner carts Modern Vapor[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=red][FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[COLOR=red][FONT="]The picture you have are inner carts of BLU's L88B not ours. We have almost twice the size of BLU's inner carts. Also our MAGMA has the largest inner cart of any prefilled cartridges out there. False advertising!!! [/FONT]

Here is another post that he made on his own forum that needs some clear answers because as usual there were no facts to back up what he was saying. = BLU??? Or Volcano??? : Volcano Product Reviews @
1. Are you making a claim you have a bigger battery capacity the standard 90mah?
2. Cartridges claim is FALSE!!!!!
3. What is you claim on the atomizers?

I just wanted to clear things up and compare apples to apples Mr Volcano. You are totally wrong if you think comparing the inner cartridge of the Sidesho to the L88 (Blu,Volcano) is not valid. We all know it is a smaller model, but that is due to the battery size, and I was not comparing the batteries in the first photo before you jumped in with you lack of knowledge.

The whole M-401,402,403 line uses the exact same atomizer/cartridge for each model. The M403 would be a model with almost the same length/diameter comparable to the L88 (Blu, Volcano) model. The M403 model also has a bigger inner cartridge than the L88. So comparing a M401 inner cartridge to the L88 cartridge would be the exact same if it was the M403 model.

No matter what sized battery I use on the Sidesho atomizer the cartridges don’t change. The facts are we have the same diameter of 8.5mm on these models, and we use the exact same outer cartridge.

They use the exact same outer cartridge, same diameter, and the inner cup is the only difference. We are not comparing batteries because you can have a battery a foot long on your atomizer/cart, it doesn't change the FACT you inner cartridge are still the same size.

How would this make comparing the inner cartridges not valid?

I had samples of the L88 battery made as you can see, I chose not to offer that small of a battery due to the lack of performance.

Now let us compare your Magma 510 cartridges to my 902 as you wanted to compare apples to apples. Both of these models are also in the same class as they are both 9.2mm wide and approximately the same height except the 902 manual is a few mm longer

Last edited:

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Tony, you must be doing something right if someone is making unfounded arguments on your board. I have been to a few local meetups and everyone had a 510. I had no problem out vapor clouding a 510 with my 902. FYI: I have also used a 510 with and without a Low Resistance Atty. The 902 is still my absolute favorite! So my arguments are founded.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I've never seen a magma cart in person but it looks roughly the size of a standard 510 inner cart which I have a few of. I just cleaned my 902 carts last night. My freshly cleaned 902 carts with blue foam and coffee stirrer vent holds right about 20 drops, all 5 of them. I just filled a blank 510 cart (no filler) with 15 drops and it went to the very top of the cart, which would have to be pared back 1 or 2 drops to be able to put in the atomizer without flooding it. That and the 902 cart is physically taller outside the mouthpiece than the magma is and roughly the same size inside it. Not totally scientific but doesn't sound like your argument holds e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread