The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ms T's Bakery 4 flavor review

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Beadyboop, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Beadyboop

Beadyboop Full Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Da Country
    I am going to write a review on four of her juices.
    First is Butter Rum med nic. I am using a 510 and a 901. I have only vaped this on the 510. Very nummy! Taste like butterscotch candy almost, but most definintly is butter rum. I love it. Vapor is wonderful and throat hit is great to. I will buy this one again.

Second is Rum and it tastes just like rum. Again I have only used the 510 with this. Vapor is great. Throat hit is smooth. Nice juice.

Third is Cola. Taste just like a coke! Another one I will order again. Vapor is great (all of them have great vapor). Throat hit is great. I mixed some rum AND coke together and it was great.

Last but not least is Strawberry Cheesecake. This was my favorite one and I will get it again. Taste like strawberry on the way in and on the way out is cheesecake! YUMMMMMMM. Vapor great and so is throat hit.

I have tried a few vendors juices now and I notice with a lot of them the flavor dies out pretty quick. Not ms T's! Flavor lasts til the last drop! I will be a life long customer. Two of my friends tried the juices also and they are putting in an order too. :rolleyes:

2. critterbug

critterbug Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Herein, VA
    There really is just something super-special about Ms. T's!

3. redrhino

redrhino Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    NY,CA,FL
    Nice review Beadyboop:)

4. Thyestean

Thyestean Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2009
    Upstate NY
    agreed ;)

------

Good little review Beadyboop. Always good when people find what works for them.

5. Lorihalia

Lorihalia Full Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    My cola didn't come out so great, I think I'm going to have to try it mixed with other flavors. It's great on initial inhale, but then quickly turns perfumey with a soapy finish. :(

On my 510 it's really bad, on the Volcano it's almost tolerable but not quite.

6. rugrat1965

rugrat1965 Senior Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Illinois

I have noticed the same thing with my order last week. Strawberry Cheesecake, French Toast and Bluberry Crumble. They have a kinda strange soapy, chemical taste to them, I can't even vape them. I got a Peaches and Cream a few weeks ago that was the same way. I sent her a message and she told me that she was sorry I didn't like it. I thought maybe my taster was off on her juice but maybe not. The only thing I have liked so far is the Blueberry Cheesecake. She is a good vendor to deal with though (if you like her juice).

7. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Welcome to the world of Ms. T's Beadyboop.

8. Lorihalia

Lorihalia Full Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Yeah, I do love her Irish Cream Coffee w/ WC, and my hubby likes her Caramel Coffee w/ WC too. Her Orange Dreamsicle & After Dinner Mint are decent as well.

The Stawberry and Cream was a hair chemical + soap too, so I'm thinking the fruity types aren't so much a match for us. :(

9. skydragon

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Has anyone tried the Buttermint?

10. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

let it sit a while, I think it will mature

11. skydragon

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    It does seem to settle to the right flavor after letting it sit for a little bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.