Ms. T's bakery. A variety of different juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelrat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Bit O'Heaven
OK, as promised I am writing a lengthy review of my experiences with a variety of different juices on a variety of different devices, so with out further ado here goes :)

First off, these are the different devices. 2 different types of eGo, one is a Joye one is an FseGo from mypvshop, an FS510, also from mypvshop, and a home built mod box that I can vary voltage on from 3.6-6.0 volts.

I am using 3 different types of atomizers from different vendors, standard resistance, all 510 compatible stuff. Single coil Boge cartos, and Smoketech dual coil cartos.

The flavor list :)
Snickerdoodle Cookies
French Vanilla
Capriccio
Cappuccino
Pear
Butter
Bacon French Toast
Gourmet Vanilla
Pucker Cherry
Pucker Apple
Pucker Lemon Drop
All of the above are 18mg. Nic.

Now let me get the obvious out of the way...I REALLY like variety ;-) I have over 600ml of various juices from various vendors. From fruit to nuts, from bakery products to tobacco. Variety is the spice of life and I'm pretty sure I've over-spiced myself...lol. I've had different levels of bliss and disgust (won't be trying crab juice though) and through all of this I can't seem to get enough.

I have also found that different configurations for different situations can vastly change the level of enjoyment and flavor. I use DC's expressly when at work, I find they deliver much more powerful vapes, ie: TH, and I seem to absorb the nic better, and since I am in a high stress position a quick dart into the restroom for a stealth vape helps ease my troubled soul.
The single coil Boge, I use when I plan on going out to sing karaoke. They are a much cooler vape, ie: temperature, and deliver excellent flavor without making my head spin from the nic rush. Also they don't rip my throat up from the intense TH that I get from the DC's.
I use atomizers when I am at home, for dripping. They are extremely handy for flavor sampling, prior to soaking a carto, with a new juice. Ever since I discovered cartos I simply cannot use the standard cartridge/atomizer setup.

So, here we go with flavors...

French Vanilla: If you have been unable to find a vanilla that suits you, look no further. Vanilla is by far my most favoritist flavor on the planet. Using this Vanilla in any configuration is perfect. It has very deep vanilla that has an amazing hang time. Very creamy and rich. A pure 10 vape.:D

Pear: mmmmmmmmmm... In a word, delicious. I prefer this one with an atomizer and dripping. The nuance of fruit is all over the palette. Mildly sweet, not overbearing. A fantastic vape to cleanse the palatte when switching between different juice. An 8 out of 10.:thumbs:

Cappuccino: I believe I have found my prefect coffee type vape. A very robust vape with flavor for ages and ages. It really sticks to the palette. Delightful as an after dinner vape. Works very well in all my different configs, including the DC's. An 8 out of 10.:thumbs:

Capriccio: Still on the fence about this one. It's a VERY dark juice. Couldn't get it to vape quite right until I put it on 6v, and even then very little vapor production. The flavor is nice though. I'm going to let it steep for a few weeks and revisit. Straight out of package a 5 out of 10.:unsure:

Butter: I vaped this and started laughing. It reminds me of my favorite butter, Plugra, which in French means “More Fat”. It also reminded me of Julia Childs saying, “You can never have...too much butter!” lol... I got this to use as an additive to some Belgian Waffle I have that I think needs Plugra! It is, however, an amazing vape by itself. At least now I can vape in a movie theater without arousing too much suspicion. 7 out of 10.:)

Bacon French Toast: I ordered this on a lark. I just had to try a bacon juice. Never again... I will steep this juice for a while, at least 2 weeks, and revisit. I don't detect any real bacon flavor whatsoever. This will be in the very back of my juice drawer. 2 out of 10.:nah:

Gourmet Vanilla: OK, they REALLY need to take this out of the testing area so I can order 60ml. This is what I would call a designer vape. A very special vanilla that reminds me of crème brulee. Not crème brulee juice, actual crème brulee. If Gourmet Vanilla and French Vanilla went all UFC on each other then Gourmet would absolutely destroy French. I couldn't believe the staying power of the flavor, it just keeps hanging on. If you haven't tried this one yet, do so now! Absolute perfection. 10 out of 10.:D

The Pucker's: I'm going to group these three. All of them are really quite yummy. I'm not a real big fan of cherry flavored anything, so it goes to the bottom. The Apple and Lemon drops are amazing. The pucker sensation is right on the end of your lips with these 3 . Not overpowering just kind of subtle. The fruit still stands out just fine and never gets lost in the mix. It starts tart and ends fruity. Very nice juice. 8's for the Apple and Lemon Drop. 5 for the Cherry.:thumb:

Snickerdoodle Cookies: I have saved the best for last. Let me tell you cats a story... When I was 10 years old, I spent a summer with my Grandmother. I remember that summer like no other. She was working for an elderly lady in Massachusetts and my brother and I got to go up and spend time on an apple plantation.

We learned to ride horses and spent a good deal of time chasing the world's largest bull frog all over a nearby pond. This particular summer I asked my Grandmother to teach me to cook. Like all grandmothers she had her special cooking talent that they all seem to possess.

I remember sitting in the kitchen watching her prepare a meal for our host. She had on her apron and was smiling, a bit of flour on her cheek. She seemed so masterful at her skill and I was always fascinated to watch her whip up delicious creations. It made me feel all the closer to her when I was in the kitchen silently observing her while she worked.

She had finished making the meal and serving it, then came back into the kitchen where I was patiently waiting for my first lesson in cooking. I wanted to make a very large monstrous smorgasbord to which my Grandmother replied, “ Simple, honey. Let's start with simple.” I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life.

She turned on some music, Etta James, and started gathering the ingredients. Flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg. She was humming along to the music and instructing me on the mixture. She guided my hand when needed and patiently nudged me along. It all seemed so magical to me, like we were magicians making a brew of some type, a secret recipe that only we shared. She showed me the proper method for thumb printing the cookies, “Always remember to butter your finger first, then press the center down. That way it won't stick to your thumb.” “But Grandma, if it sticks to my thumb I get to eat it now.”

It was July 4th. I remember it absolutely. The sounds of firecrackers and rockets going off outside reminded me. It was the only time in my life that I have never dropped everything that was going on and run out to see them go off.

As we sat there in the kitchen, covered in flour, I think I actually realized that I had this prefect moment in my life, and I wanted it to last forever.

Ms T's Snickerdoodle Cookie has now made 2. The first taste I had of this juice sent a wave of nostalgia over me that I don't think I can actually describe. I've tried but somehow it seems trite in comparison.
Every single device at every single voltage is just amazing. The hotter the vape the more pronounced TH. Vapor production is just fantastic. I've settled on a DC cartomizer on an eGo though. It is pure vaping perfection.

So, my rating of this juice? Guess....:w00t:

:smokie:Peace and Puffs:smokie:

Steelrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread