Ms ts bakery Caramel Butterscotch Cheesecake Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixiechic

Nov 14, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Has anyone figured out a recipe close to ms T’s Caramel Butterscotch Cheesecake? I recently purchased TFA’s Cheesecake graham cracker crust. I can tell you that cheesecake is for sure on of the flavors she used in the recipe. I smelled it and knew instantly. I was totally addicted to that juice. Just curious if anyone has figured out anything similar. I am also knew to making juice. Its confusing. But I am bound and determined to make something similar to that ejuice :) Thank You ahead of time for responding :):)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I don't personally know of one, came across this old thread that might be motivating.
That recipe doesn't look bad. Depending on what you are used to sweetness-wise and the atomizer you use, it might be strong on the flavor.
The recipe uses most of the most commonly used flavors I see in cheesecake recipes, and the FW Butterscotch is a good one.

@Dixiechic , I'm no help on a clone as I don't know what the original is like...
There are a lot of cheesecake recipes out there. Cheesecake Graham Crust is usually used with other cheesecake flavors like Cappella New York Cheesecake.
You could hop over to the Random Do It Yourself mixing and More thread and search for cheesecake recipes in the thread, good ones there.
Or find @Zazie 's blog, full of all the recipes from that thread.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Has anyone figured out a recipe close to ms T’s Caramel Butterscotch Cheesecake? I recently purchased TFA’s Cheesecake graham cracker crust. I can tell you that cheesecake is for sure on of the flavors she used in the recipe. I smelled it and knew instantly. I was totally addicted to that juice. Just curious if anyone has figured out anything similar. I am also knew to making juice. Its confusing. But I am bound and determined to make something similar to that ejuice :) Thank You ahead of time for responding :):)
    Easy. Find caramels, butter, scotch, and cheesecake, melt it down, and vape it!

Okay okay for real, don't do that.

Does that graham cracker crust have a buttery/pastry flavor to it? If so, I'd imagine you're really only missing the caramel flavoring.

Recipe sounds delicious though. I have a caramel cheesecake juice from SMPL, that's as much as I can help you with. Best of luck!

Reactions: smacuser

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    FW (flavor west) butterscotch ripple should work very well in this. FW also has a salted caramel (don't worry... it's not salty) WF (wonder flavors) has a caramel butter that sounds good. I haven't actually tried all of these but do a lot of research on popular flavors. I do have the FW salted caramel and love it.
    I do agree about getting Cappella New York Cheesecake and mixing it with the one you have. I have PUR (purilum) NY cheesecake and it's not bad but going to get the CAP next time.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That recipe on the old thread sounds like it would be similar to what you want. I mentioned FW butterscotch ripple because it is creamier that the regular butterscotch (so you won't need as much of the other creamy flavors) I'm very interested in getting that myself. I agree to be aware older recipes tend to use too high % of flavors so keep that in mind. Also, cheesecake needs a long "steep" (basically you mix it then wait for several weeks... it's hard to make yourself do that but worth the wait)

Dixiechic

Nov 14, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    That recipe doesn't look bad. Depending on what you are used to sweetness-wise and the atomizer you use, it might be strong on the flavor.
    The recipe uses most of the most commonly used flavors I see in cheesecake recipes, and the FW Butterscotch is a good one.

@Dixiechic , I'm no help on a clone as I don't know what the original is like...
    There are a lot of cheesecake recipes out there. Cheesecake Graham Crust is usually used with other cheesecake flavors like Cappella New York Cheesecake.
    You could hop over to the Random Do It Yourself mixing and More thread and search for cheesecake recipes in the thread, good ones there.
    Or find @Zazie 's blog, full of all the recipes from that thread.
    Ok, Thank You for the tips. I wish you could have tried that flavor, it was amazing!currently I am using Smok Baby Prince and the newer Smok Prince with the larger tank and battery. I will keep using it until I run out of coils, since I cant purchase them online. Unless the battery can use other tanks. Thank you for referring me over to the Random website :)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Ok, Thank You for the tips. I wish you could have tried that flavor, it was amazing!currently I am using Smok Baby Prince and the newer Smok Prince with the larger tank and battery. I will keep using it until I run out of coils, since I cant purchase them online. Unless the battery can use other tanks. Thank you for referring me over to the Random website :)
    You would have to do a little research to find it, but there is a rebuildable coil head for another brand of tank that will fit in your baby beast tank, possibly the prince tank. This would give you the ability to continue using a tank after your factory made coils are gone.
    Just something to consider.

-you may not have the baby beast but there may still be an RBA for it.

Dixiechic

Nov 14, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    You would have to do a little research to find it, but there is a rebuildable coil head for another brand of tank that will fit in your baby beast tank, possibly the prince tank. This would give you the ability to continue using a tank after your factory made coils are gone.

Ahh, okay. Idk if your in the US or not. But cause of the ban I dont believe you can buy tanks n such online. Funny you mention rebuilding. When Vaping first started becoming mainstream, I had bought the special cotton, some wire and a gauge meter for rebuilding. But had no idea what I was doing, lol. So luckily I do still have that stuff. Thankfully there is one vape shop where I love. Thats a Good idea, I will ask them about a tank. Thank You again :)

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Ahh, okay. Idk if your in the US or not. But cause of the ban I dont believe you can buy tanks n such online. Funny you mention rebuilding. When Vaping first started becoming mainstream, I had bought the special cotton, some wire and a gauge meter for rebuilding. But had no idea what I was doing, lol. So luckily I do still have that stuff. Thankfully there is one vape shop where I love. Thats a Good idea, I will ask them about a tank. Thank You again :)
    You may be under a state ban, but right now Federally you can buy vape things online but shipping requires an adult signature on delivery. For now...

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    currently I am using Smok Baby Prince and the newer Smok Prince with the larger tank and battery. I will keep using it until I run out of coils, since I cant purchase them online. Unless the battery can use other tanks.

Are you talking about 2 mod kits that you bought, that each came with the mod (battery) and 1 of those 2 tanks? If yes, then any tank, RTA, and/or RDA with a 510 connection can be used on your mods (batteries). You don't have to use just those 2 tanks on them.

As far as not being able to purchase the coils for them online...unless there are restrictions for residents of Oregon....you can still buy coils online, as well as mods, tanks, and other vaping gear and supplies. Maybe not all vendors ship to Oregon any more, but there's likely some that still do.

ETA: Also, there are additional different coils that are compatible with your SMOK Baby Prince tank...not just the SMOK ones that likely came with your tank originally.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Dixiechic - If you like/want the SMOK Prince coils, there is a US vendor who currently has a sitewide sale going on until Sept. 6th. I just checked, and they still have the SMOK TFV12 Prince Coils listed below. If you buy more than 4 boxes of any 1 of them...the price is even lower per box. They have Free S/H with an order total of $75 or more...which can include anything you buy on their website.

TFV12 Prince M4 Coils (0.17ohm) - 3 per pack - $4.89

TFV12 Prince Dual Mesh Coil (0.2 ohm) - 3 per pack - $6.99

TFV12 Prince Max Mesh Coil (0.17 ohm) - 3 per pack - $6.99

TFV12 Prince X6 Coil (0.15 ohm) - 3 per pack - $8.39

If you'll send me a PM, I'll let you know which vendor has them. Don't want to post it here, until you could hopefully get any you'd want first.

There are also a few US vendors who have the RBA coil for the TFV12 Baby Prince tank and the TFV12 Prince tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread