The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MSNBC unbiased article

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by Lorddrek, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lorddrek

Lorddrek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
  2. riddle80

riddle80 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Geeze. Are these reports sponsored or what? That's the way it reads. There are hundreds of companies out there, but yet these major news reports only seem to reference 1 whether it be Smoking Everwhere, Ruyan, or now Njoy. Crazy.

I wouldn't say this is unbiased, judging from the many Njoy adverts, but at least it's not completely false like many of the ones we've seen lately.

3. bizzyb0t

bizzyb0t Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Denver CO, USA
    It reads like an advertisement, more than anything else.

It definitely looks sponsored to me.

At least it's getting the word out. Hopefully folks will find this place by using Google.

4. jamie

jamie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 3, 2008
    USA
    It says right on the page that it's from a press release. Good for them, I can only appreciate Njoy for doing this. The other sellers are free to do the same.

As solid as what most of the sellers here provide.... more expensive, longer warranty.

5. Walrus

Walrus Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, it's a press release / advertisement. It's from "marketwire" which is no news source I'm familiar with. Hey, no negative is a positive in my book.

6. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
  7. Effex

Effex Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    NYC
    I've had my Npro for nearly a month now and have almost no complaints about it.

Out of the 2 commercially successful e-cigs (smoking everywhere & Njoy) manufacturers, Njoy is in a league of its own. SE doesn't even come close to the vaping experience you would get from an Njoy e-cig.

It may not be all that great when compared to the stuff that isn't commercially successful, but I'm happy if it would be Njoy leading the e-cig world and not SE, just as long as Njoy does what's right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.