MSNBC unbiased article

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Geeze. Are these reports sponsored or what? That's the way it reads. There are hundreds of companies out there, but yet these major news reports only seem to reference 1 whether it be Smoking Everwhere, Ruyan, or now Njoy. Crazy.

I wouldn't say this is unbiased, judging from the many Njoy adverts, but at least it's not completely false like many of the ones we've seen lately.

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
It says right on the page that it's from a press release. Good for them, I can only appreciate Njoy for doing this. The other sellers are free to do the same.

I have no idea how solid a product Njoy is though.
As solid as what most of the sellers here provide.... more expensive, longer warranty.

Last edited:

Effex

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
NYC
I've had my Npro for nearly a month now and have almost no complaints about it.

Out of the 2 commercially successful e-cigs (smoking everywhere & Njoy) manufacturers, Njoy is in a league of its own. SE doesn't even come close to the vaping experience you would get from an Njoy e-cig.

It may not be all that great when compared to the stuff that isn't commercially successful, but I'm happy if it would be Njoy leading the e-cig world and not SE, just as long as Njoy does what's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread