Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Double Apple is a good Apple flavor with kick.
I got some in my first Flavor West order and vaped 30mls right up. MBV uses FW at the same %
People have been chatting about it in the main MBV forum so I whipped up another 32ml this weekend.
I'll get some in a protank later this week. It is a tank cracker so use glass.

...and yes, it helped keep me off the stinkies. thanks for your input, please drive through.

all4spl

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Orlando, FL
It's my ADV, my last order was 100ml 20%PG/80%VG with 4 extra flavor shots, that was 2 weeks ago and I just opened the second 50ml bottle. Personally I have YET to find a better apple vape and I will be keeping this in stock on my end to vape till I do.

Edit - Also picked up a ProTank2 today, because when double apple does finally kill this iClear30 tank I will move it over to that.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I have some up for trade in the PIF forum. My family said it smelled like stinky dog when I vaped it. :D I thought It tasted ok, but not worth the wisecracks.

My husband says that one of my favorites (Pinkspot honey) smells like cat pee but I DON'T CARE. He can suffer. I just don't vape it at work.

Speaking of pinkspot and apples. Their "Washington Red Apple" is really, really good! It has a slight, slight bitter taste ...like you can taste a little of the peel.. which makes it awesome in my opinion. Vaping it right now.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
My husband says that one of my favorites (Pinkspot honey) smells like cat pee but I DON'T CARE. He can suffer. I just don't vape it at work.

Speaking of pinkspot and apples. They're "Washington Red Apple" is really, really good! It has a slight, slight bitter taste ...like you can taste a little of the peel.. which makes it awesome in my opinion. Vaping it right now.

That's one of the things I like about Double Apple, sometimes I think I can taste the peel.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
That's one of the things I like about Double Apple, sometimes I think I can taste the peel.

I should try it then! I haven't ordered from MBV before. The first time I went to the site the Double Apple was OOS and that was my main reason for ordering. I guess I need to give them a shot at some point so I can form my own opinion of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread