Mt Baker not selling 236ml?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
EDIT: RESOLVED - As someone mentions below they must have just done it to make sure they had some for the sale. 236 is available again!

Only going up to 50ml. Please say its a Black Friday thing or because I'm on my phone! Guess I won't be ordering their tomorrow if so. Their juices are decent, but there is better and that's the main reason I keep them as a vendor option.

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
If they're doing this because of the sale, I'm really kind of annoyed about it. I see I'm not alone in waiting to place an order tomorrow--and I was planning to get several 236 ml bottles. I see that they don't have empty 236 ml bottles for sale in the DIY section, but do they usually? Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it might be a clue.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
If they're doing this because of the sale, I'm really kind of annoyed about it. I see I'm not alone in waiting to place an order tomorrow--and I was planning to get several 236 ml bottles. I see that they don't have empty 236 ml bottles for sale in the DIY section, but do they usually? Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it might be a clue.

Maybe they are out of bottles. Timing would be real convenient. It just annoys me because it says 20% off all juice and there is no asterisk or fine print on their image. Also annoying that its not even black friday yet. And it was there last weekend because I almost pulled the trigger, but thought I will save $8.

On a positive note, I am going to take the $80 that I was going to spend and go get some DIY starter stuff :)

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
On a positive note, I am going to take the $80 that I was going to spend and go get some DIY starter stuff :)

Good for you! I just started doing some DIY, too. If you're thinking about getting your flavorings from MBV, though, just know that their flavorings are pretty weak (in comparison to other companies). It takes a lot of the MBV flavorings to make things taste right. (In attempt to avoid drama here, I just need to say that I am a big fan of MBV, in general. I'm not knocking their flavorings, just pointing out the fact that they're pretty weak.)

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
Good for you! I just started doing some DIY, too. If you're thinking about getting your flavorings from MBV, though, just know that their flavorings are pretty weak (in comparison to other companies). It takes a lot of the MBV flavorings to make things taste right. (In attempt to avoid drama here, I just need to say that I am a big fan of MBV, in general. I'm not knocking their flavorings, just pointing out the fact that they're pretty weak.)

Thanks for the advice! I did notice they sell flavorings there but I have always thought there flavors were tasty, but pretty muted compared to AIV and Vapor Chef and some others I have tried. I do love their service, speed and the overall value. Good juices, great prices! I always have used MBV for filling the tanks during the work day and higher dollar stuff for dripping at night.

I dropped 50 at RTS vapes on everything I should need to make 500ml or so. Got a couple flavors they distribute from Capella and Flavor Apprentice that were recommended by some people here. I have always wanted to get into it and figured why not now? I will start with some simple recipes from the DIY forum here that hopefully I can't screw up too badly.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
The 236 ml bottles will be back for the sale. They took them off the site for a few days to make sure they'd have enough for when the sale starts.

Well I guess I will have to pony up some more cash. That's awesome though. In other news it looks like the demand has crashed their site. That I did kind of expect lol

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Got mine! :D

I did notice in the few hours before the sale started there was a lot of flakiness going on with the size availability all across the board. Some pages would only give up two sizes out of the four available. Some times is was all four up through the 236 ml size. Some times it was 15, 30 and 50 ml only. I have to assume the site was going through an update or something prior to the sale. Anyway, it did settle down and 236 ml was an option in everything I wanted.

Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread