Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Whats the greatest and latest piece of hardware out that you'd like to see Mt Baker Vapor carry??

Any of the dna 75c mods that are out now. Those are the hcigar vt75 (more affordable) or the VapeDroid c1d2 dna 75. Those chips use escribe and look cool..

There is also a Voopoo Drag 157 watt that seems to have a cool chip in it at an affordable price.

People speak very highly of hohm mods, wouldn't mind seeing you all carry one of the hohmslice either.

Nvm, thats probably not hardware..

Last edited:
Reactions: gnees

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Any of the dna 75c mods that are out now. Those are the Hcigar vt75 (more affordable) or the VapeDroid c1d2 dna 75. Those chips use escribe and look cool..

There is also a Voopoo Drag 157 watt that seems to have a cool chip in it at an affordable price.

People speak very highly of hohm mods, wouldn't mind seeing you all carry one of the hohmslice either.

Nvm, thats probably not hardware..
That you for your input, we appreciate it. Hohm tech does have some pretty great products. We don't carry any of their mods yet but we do carry their batteries.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
limited edition coming.png

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Okay! Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it. I would still give extreme ice a shot!

Haha....that is my Number one juice. I vape it all morning and any other time I drink coffee. The fruities are my go-tos with tea and ginger ale. Could not live without Extreme ice!

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread