Mt Baker Vapor - Defective or wrong product issue : Delta4Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta4Zero

Jan 24, 2014
Chicago
Company name
Mt Baker Vapor​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
7 April 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
N/A​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
On March 25th I ordered (my first order with Mt Baker) two 50 ml bottles of E-juice. One Root Beer and one Black Licorice on order# 458040.

The Black Licorice was spot on however the Root Beer smelled nothing like Root Beer. I vaped a sample, and definitely not Root Beer. My guess was it is Absinth or something similar mistakenly put into a Root Beer labeled bottle. I wanted to make sure because I know every supplier can put their own twist on a flavor so I ordered another bottle of Root Beer on order #479293 on April 12th. When I received this it was most definitely Root Beer judging by taste, smell, and a completely different color.

On their site in the completed orders section there is an option to "Return Items". I filled that out explaining what happened just hoping for a simple exchange, no biggie right?

On April 8th the first response from Mt Baker came back stating that their Root Beer flavor had a more traditional flavor and has some notes of Anise in it. This may cause the juice to have a hint of Black Licorice flavor to it. And then asked if I tasted Black Licorice.

I politely replied, restating the obvious though this time I attached a pic of the incorrectly filled bottle next to the correctly filled bottle. I also included info on which bottle belonged to what order#. That, I thought would make things easier.

A second reply from Mt Baker from a different person than the first stated that it looked like I just needed to let the juice steep longer followed by info on the mechanics of steeping.

Then an hour later, before I had a chance to reply, a 3rd email from Mt Baker just simply stated that the status of my return request was changed to Request Rejected. Yes in was in bold print, they were serious.

I attached the same pic I sent them. The bottle on the left is from the first order #458040 which is not Root Beer (I swear!) and the bottle on the right which was ordered just days after the first on order#479293 is very much a Root Beer flavored juice.

I know the dollar amount doesn't really even warrant the effort but the time I put into trying to solve it as well as dealing with cable company like canned replies now warrants the effort.

Attachments

• Mt Bakers Root Beer.jpg
    Mt Bakers Root Beer.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread