Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
I know that numerous people have said that Mt Baker Vapor juice is awesome, but after trying many other so called great suppliers, I wasn't expecting it to be this great, but holy crap was I wrong, every juice I tried is outstanding and I know exactly where I am ordering from now on. Their prices are equally as good as there juices are and they even threw in a freebie sample, which unlike being a teaser of a bottle it was the same 15 ml as all the flavors I ordered. I ordered 5 flavors and I will go over my thoughts on them here, I have only vaped 3 so far, I tried the others as well but thought they needed more steeping, so to be fair I will update once I give them a fair vape for a day. Not to mention my RDA will be here so I can try them more easily.
(all ejuice is a 50/50 Pg/Vg mix, 18% nic, and born on date was 13Mar13, even the freebie one!!)

1- Thug juice (Vaped on 18Mar)- I was hesitant since I am not a big menthol fan, but man was I wrong about my thoughts of probably not going to like it bc of the menthol. It has a very light menthol to it not overpowering, like some that I have tasted so far. Overall it isnt a overly strong flavored juice, before it had steeped all the way it was like a strong sweet tart with some menthol thrown in and now that it has steeped a little longer the flavors have blended together nicely. It is still kinda like a sweet tart but with less tart and the menthol is seamlessly integrated in for nice cooling effect. Overall I give this one a 10 and definitely an All Day Vape.

2- Ecto Cooler (Vaped on 18Mar)- I had read about numerous "Ecto Cooler" juices being over powering and leaving a bad aftertaste however with Mt Baker Ecto, there is NONE of that at all it is truly a good orange flavored juice. It hits all the right citrus notes with a slightly sweetened taste, which as best I remember is exactly like the good ole Hi-C version of this one, This one after a day has slowly became a 7 and definitely not an ALL DAY VAPE FOR ME, has became a little tiresome and is losing the initial appeal it had at the beginning

3- RYU4 (Vaped on 16Mar)- I didnt let this one steep once I got it(other than when it was in transit). I have tried a couple RYU4 and most of them were overpowering sweet tasting, I am assuming some places are a little liberal with the amount of caramel that is added to those recipes. Mt Baker's RYU4 is far more subtle compared to the ones I have tried not overpowering the tobacco base that is in a RYU4, dont get me wrong it still has its caramel sweet undertones it is just done in a far superior way compared to "others". I really like this one as well and give it a 10 also.

4- Hawk Sauce

5- Ocean Breeze (vaped on 19Mar) - This one I had a feeling would be as good as most tropical kind of tasting liquids are, if you like sweet and fruity flavors. This one is very heavy coconut flavored with a slight undertone of pineapples, almost like a Pina Colada flavor just missing the slight creaminess that most Pina Coladas have. I like this one, however for me it is just a little too sweet so I cant put this in the All Day Vape category for me, but definitely one to go to to get a break from some heavier flavors that I prefer all day. Overall I give this one an 8 bc to be a 10 in my book you got to be in the ADV category.

6- Lemon Drop freebie (vaped on 18mar) - This one being the freebie, I really was hoping for a flavor exactly as the name and boy did it deliver a very lemony tart with a touch of sweetness, that became more lemon flavored and less sweet as I cranked up the power with my RDA. I am not a fan of lemon but it was still exactly as the name described. I actually gave this one to my father in law last night as he is a fan of most candy flavors and was impressed with how they captured the candy exactly in his opinion. I will give this one a 8, soley basing it off his opinion as I don't like lemon flavor at all.

So far I am thoroughly impressed with their juices and not a single loser in the first half of their juice, I will admit to barely tasting Hawk sauce and Ocean Breeze yet and haven't tasted the freebie Lemon Drop at all. I am definitely putting them on the lists of good place to order from and would definitely recommend them to newbies and veterans who haven't indulge on their product yet. Not too mention the awesome prices they have.

Last edited:

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
How did you get the freebie from them? I ordered like 8 bottles of the 18ml but I didn't get any :(

I ordered last Thursday and didn't receive a sample in the box this time, either. Since the site redesign I noticed it's no longer on the front page, so perhaps they're not doing it on every order any more.

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
I really like their Hawk Sauce. Let us know what you think after trying that one.

Also, they have a huge sale right now. 236ml for $35.99 of their flavored juices. That's cheaper than most DIY prices, so if there's one or more you really like, you might want to take advantage of that offer. I know I did. :toast:

I'm definentely ordering from them now! I've spent more than that for 50ml. If they are as good as you guys are saying then I won't be disappointed

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
I have an order out which should be showing up tomorrow. Let me see... Cinnamon Roll, Pina Colada and Caramel Apple.

At the moment I have some Green Apple, Mango and Apple Rings (sent as a sample) steeping in my brew closet. The second bottle they sent me of the Apple Rings I've been vaping on for the last few days. Had a little trouble with AR not producing much vapor, but after cranking up my eGo Twist to just a tad over 4.0 it's been totally brilliant. What a great taste! Somewhat mild, but nice and crisp. It's been a fantastic all day vape.

Last edited:

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
I have an order out which should be showing up tomorrow. Let me see... Cinnamon Roll, Pina Colada and Caramel Apple.

At the moment I have some Green Apple, Mango and Apple Rings (sent as a sample) steeping in my brew closet. The second bottle they sent me of the Apple Rings I've been vaping on for the last few days. Had a little trouble with AR not producing much vapor, but after cranking up my eGo Twist to just a tad over 4.0 it's been totally brilliant. What a great taste! Somewhat mild, but nice and crisp. It's been a fantastic all day vape.

I just got caramel apple today, it definitely needs steeping.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. Every juice I have tried from MBV has been good. My ADV is simple grape with 2 extra shots. That's it, nothing fancy. I also like their blu-bacco, chocobacco and wild cherry. Some off the other blends like Hawk Sauce or ocean breeze are good, just not my cup of tea. I guess my palate is just not that sophisticated.

Adrean

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Toronto
I've read so many glowing reviews about mt.baker vapour here that I ordered a bunch of liquid from them. I got 30ml bottles of Ecto Cooler, Absinthe, Hawk Sauce, Black Ice and East Coast Tobacco.
Unfortunately I don't like one single flavour. I've let them steep for over a month now and every time I retry one I quickly switch back to one of my other standbys. They all taste very synthetic and one-dimensional to me. Its a shame. For those prices and the great customer service I really wanted to like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread