Mt Baker Vapor - Quality Electronic Cigarettes - Contest inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hello ECF,

I am James one of the owners of Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes. I would like to tell you about our electronic cigarette store. Also I want to ask for your help on a couple of things.

Background:

A little background. I have been an avid vapor for about three years now. Moving from a joye 510 to a silver bullet then finally I am vaping on ego batteries. From the moment I picked up my joye 510 I knew there was no going back to traditional cigarettes. I loved it so much! So I decided it was time to help my other friends replace smoking. I sold them a bunch of kits. The thing is I didnt always have everything they wanted so they would need to wait for me to get their supply. I finally decided that this would become a decent venture for me to step into.

We are located in Bellingham, WA and we love meeting with our customers when we can. I have quite a few Canadian customers even though I only ship within the United States. We normally meet up and make our transactions in person. If you live somewhere near us we would love to meet up with you so let me know!

I am looking for more customers so I am reaching out to ECF. I know you have no reason to order from us as there are a ton of other great stores out there. I know I have used them before I started ordering large quantities of product. I want to win over your business though.

Contest:

To get things started I would like to run a contest. One of my ideas has always been to run a electronic cigarette related show on youtube but really I do not have many creative ideas. So this is where all the great people from ECF come into play. Tell me what kind of electronic cigarette related videos you would like to see? If you are looking for me to do product reviews I can only review what I currently stock on my website plus the silver bullet and ego models. Really the shows can be about anything and I am sure you will all have some great ideas.

What can you win?
Well for the person that I feel submits the best idea I will ship them our Joye 510 electronic cigarette kit that comes with 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, a charger, 5 carts, 1 drip tip and a bottle of baker vapor of your choosing.

The next 3 best ideas will get a joye 510 battery. You can pick from the colors we currently have in stock.

The next 3 best ideas after that will win a joye 510 atomizer. You can pick from what ever colors we have in stock.

And lastly the next 10 best ideas will get a free bottle of BakerVapor what ever flavor you want from our stock or a mix of whatever we have in stock!

That is enough prizes for the top 17 Ideas I get! So please don't be shy and post your idea for electronic cigarette related videos.

To let you know we will mix any flavor you want from our current flavor list so we can do custom mixes and if we do not have a flavor that you would like let us know and we will make sure to order it so we can offer that flavor just for you!

Please do not be shy about contacting us and I look forward to reading all the submissions from all the great ECF members!

Last edited by a moderator:

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
Ahhh someome from the other Bellingham ;)

I have never used a 510 device at all. I find it is difficult to find any sort of beginner instructions that show every step of the how-to that is broken down so any idiot (read me) can understand. To post a how-to video for the Joye kit would be helpful, especially for newbies or anyone wishing to switch from an 808.
So my suggestion is to make a 510 for dummies video. Keep it simple and use terms that people who don't vape will understand. You could post the video on the page where you sell the Joye kit, giving a first timer an isea of what to expect.

Good luck with your videos and your business!!

Reactions: scarlitfyr

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I found that one of the most difficult things for me with vaping was understanding "electricity". Everyone seemed to think that you should be able to understand volts and Mahs. A short "non-electrian" video would be nice with explanations of what difference each make in a e-cig would be nice. More Mahs equal longer vape time. More volts usually mean warmer vape, etc.

webbcm127

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
wenatchee WA
Ok first off awesome to see a new shop here in WA I'm on the otherside of the mountains but still RIGHT ON!!! Awesome contest and cool prizes! So here go's I think any how to vids are great anything from simple set up to cleaning. Another cool idea I think would be nice is a few on how to customize the gear, for example cart mods, atty mods, ect. Oh and even if you don't carry "mod tanks" it would be awesome for a vendor to show how to make some at home(syringe styles). I think those are my best ideas I wish you the best of luck with your new venture and hope if I make it over that way we could meet. Have a great day!-))

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Looking for creative. ecf forum is the place to go, because there are some very creative people here.

I think you should go find smokers, and have them try an e-cig. Maybe use a flavor like your Cinnamon Red Hots or your Peach or Caramel Coffee. Let a first time user tell what they think of e-cigs.

A good place to find smokers is outside any office/business. Here's what would happen:

"Excuse me sir/ma'am. Have you ever tried electronic cigarettes before?"
"yes/no"
"I have a genuine Joye 510 with Mt Baker's Cinnamon Red Hot. Have you ever smoked a Red Hot?"
"no. Wow, this is good..."

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Well Info or instructional videos are great! You should have video showing difference between 510 and ego! I went from 808 to generic 510 and am looking to move up to ego, but I am not sure of benefit it would give other than bigger battery! That is what alot of people are looking for! Benifits, Differences, Care and feeding of Atty's, Cleaning Carts and Carto's and the difference between them! I will check out you site as I am still looking for that goto shop!
Good luck With your Busines and endevors!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
First of all... Welcome to the ECF... and thank you for the opportunity to not only help you with some ideas, but the chance to win a nice prize, too!! :thumb:

I also started with a Joye510 kit just over a year ago, and then finally graduated to the eGo... which has been my fave ever since!!

I love the versatility of the 510 connection and all of the other options out there, and although you do not carry a lot of them on your site, I think that would be a good idea for your show... everything from the different kinds of attys available (tanks, tubes, XL, mega) and the same with carts and cartos... there are clearomizers, smart carts, tanks... oh my!! Not to mention all of the different sizes of batts and how long the charges last on each one...
I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea... :vapor:

Also, you might want to consider using a site like this Stickam - The Live Community, Live Streaming, Video Chat instead of Youtube...

EDIT: Hey Woody... great minds think alike... LOL!! I was still typing while you were posting :facepalm:

Last edited:

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
My suggestion for a show ~ have people write in with questions or make a thread here for that purpose - pick one or a few questions per show and answer them in an in depth and entertaining way. This keeps the show fresh and allows it's topics to be current and flexible. It's really just letting people tell you what kind of show they want to see. How can you go wrong? It's like a youtube version of a call in radio show!

dmdonald2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
michigan
How about getting a group of people that are smokers and willing to try the e cig. In the first video you could introduce them to the e cig and give them all the information they would need ( how to use it, what it does, the benifits over traditional cigarettes, etc.) also in that first video you can get their first reactions to it. Then you could do follow up videos with them to see how they are doing and to provide more guidance if needed.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Great videos that would be great to see:

A Top 10 reasons to switch to E-Cigs

A video explaining common terms (battery/atomizer/cartomizer/cart/tank/mods/juice/VG/PG....)

Differences between cig type models (808 is a little fatter and longer life, different voltage - 510 is smaller) with pro's and cons
and possibly including things like XL batteries (which aren't more powerfull, just last longer)

The differences between an ego and a 510 and the compatibility concerns

A reality TV kinda thing with fresh converts doing a video diary about the journey, updated weekly.

BooF

Aug 24, 2011
Chicago
Well it really depends on how many shows a week you're going to do. But you can split everything up for example:

-A show on diff e juice that your company sells.

-A show for noobs like myself on how to assemble disassemble some of your products

-A show of you answering diff questions from your viewers and customers.

-A show of upcoming accessories like dip trips, connections and what you feel works the best with your products.

-Now this last one would be great if you show DIY tutorials from different DIY products on your site.

Thats all i got and thats what i would like to see considering i am new to the vaping community. Good Luck with your company, site looks great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread