• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mt Baker vs Health Cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
I've also only tried Health Cabin. I tried HC, Dekang and Liqua juices from them. Liqua is the most professionally looking juice I've seen (of all places I tried). It has a batch number and expiry date, every bottle is shrink-wrapped in celophane and comes in a box. I had samples of all tobacco flavours and menthol, and now I have my favourite combination (Turkish with some menthol). Delivery times from HC are good, I had both EMS and DHL.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Completely out of my time zone here, but one thing to consider about Mt. Baker: If you find something you really like they offer really large sizes - 60 ml and up. The cost per ml drops as the size goes up. Of course you need to still need sample with any place.

I know for you guys it can all come down to international $$$ shipping costs. I'm sure Mt. Baker will help you figure out how much liquid they can cram into one of those international priority mailers so you can figure out how to best max out an order against the shipping fee. Just shoot 'em and e-mail and ask.

They have an ECF coupon code too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread