Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
BEAUTIFULLY said Dusty!! We talk about every flavor MBV has, and often. We have all shared our opinions and reviews of the flavors, and even help each other out with trades or PIF's if someone is in need. We ARE a family in that thread and it would be a huge shame if it were to be closed down. We are not rude to one another or blatantly inappropriate. As Dusty said, we're on hold right now for juice restocking and instead of vacating the thread, we choose to stick around and support each other. Please feel free to join in OP. You will be welcomed with open arms, believe me, and any of your questions about the juices will be promptly answered. This is a group that really cares. :)

I guess you haven't really bothered to do much of a search then! There is a lot of discussion in the thread about MBV, so we may stray off topic for a bit and that is only due to the fact that while we are stalking MBV till the end of the month we keep ourselves occupied and we get back on topic all the time. You want a thread closed because you couldn't find "Double Apple", sorry but again, perhaps you didn't search.

I only joined this forums a few months back but really didn't know where I wanted to settle in then tried some of MBV juice and found it very enjoyable then found that thread that that is where I do 95% of my posting, we are like a family in there and always get back on topic, I think that is very harsh and honestly out of order to make such a statement of "Closing a Thread because of some off topic post" we are waiting for MBV to restock! I know because of that thread I have tried juices I would never have ordered and glad I did because of that the post and people in that thread and the information they provided and found that I could ask questions and they would be answered by someone who had the experience with whatever it was I was asking.

Not trying to be rude, but how about actually doing a search to find something before condemning a thread in which you apparently have not become really familiar with or the reason why some of the post may be off topic before making a statement that a Moderator should close a thread. You also should be aware that there is also an official MBV Vendor thread as well, did you try to ask or seeking information in there?

And trust me when I say, that everyone in that thread has thoughts on many area's of MBV be it good, not so good or bad, nobody is perfect and nobody is going to like everything that someone else likes!

Again, we are not giving our life stories, but we are all somewhat like a family in there and this is shown by the courtesy and caring of all the people I have met in that thread, if a thread was run in such a manner that you seem to want, I don't think I would be all that comfortable spending a lot of time in it, those in the MBV made me feel welcome right off the bat and to me that is important. Everyone in that thread is personable and seem to be very open and honest and to me that is important and I am glad to get to know each and everyone one of them a bit more, it adds a personal touch and also brings together people who have similar interest.

I'm sorry you didn't get the information you seem to think should have been staring you right in the face, did you bother to ask any questions?

Sorry for the rant, but geeez! Your statement was actually harsh and misguided. Search is your friend, get to know it and that way if you don't like and off post here and there you can avoid it.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I guess you haven't really bothered to do much of a search then! There is a lot of discussion in the thread about MBV, so we may stray off topic for a bit and that is only due to the fact that while we are stalking MBV till the end of the month we keep ourselves occupied and we get back on topic all the time. You want a thread closed because you couldn't find "Double Apple", sorry but again, perhaps you didn't search.

I only joined this forums a few months back but really didn't know where I wanted to settle in then tried some of MBV juice and found it very enjoyable then found that thread that that is where I do 95% of my posting, we are like a family in there and always get back on topic, I think that is very harsh and honestly out of order to make such a statement of "Closing a Thread because of some off topic post" we are waiting for MBV to restock! I know because of that thread I have tried juices I would never have ordered and glad I did because of that the post and people in that thread and the information they provided and found that I could ask questions and they would be answered by someone who had the experience with whatever it was I was asking.

Not trying to be rude, but how about actually doing a search to find something before condemning a thread in which you apparently have not become really familiar with or the reason why some of the post may be off topic before making a statement that a Moderator should close a thread. You also should be aware that there is also an official MBV Vendor thread as well, did you try to ask or seeking information in there?

And trust me when I say, that everyone in that thread has thoughts on many area's of MBV be it good, not so good or bad, nobody is perfect and nobody is going to like everything that someone else likes!

Again, we are not giving our life stories, but we are all somewhat like a family in there and this is shown by the courtesy and caring of all the people I have met in that thread, if a thread was run in such a manner that you seem to want, I don't think I would be all that comfortable spending a lot of time in it, those in the MBV made me feel welcome right off the bat and to me that is important. Everyone in that thread is personable and seem to be very open and honest and to me that is important and I am glad to get to know each and everyone one of them a bit more, it adds a personal touch and also brings together people who have similar interest.

I'm sorry you didn't get the information you seem to think should have been staring you right in the face, did you bother to ask any questions?

Sorry for the rant, but geeez! Your statement was actually harsh and misguided. Search is your friend, get to know it and that way if you don't like and off post here and there you can avoid it.

:offtopic:

JK well said :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread