mtbakervaper, ms t's. ecblend, velvet vapors help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I have ordered from E C Blend and Mt. Baker. Both have good juice at great prices and also allow you to mix your own flavors. You can also customize their standard flavors for your ratio, extra flavor shots and nic level preference. I enjoyed juices from both and have had good experiences with the service from both.

I have also seen good things about the two I have not ordered from. Right now I am ordering my juice from Mt. Baker but I would not hesitate to recommend E C Blend either.

clypto

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Missouri
I havent ordered from Ms. T but I have from the other 3.

MtBaker vapor was kind of strong in their flavors, like, they werent mixed to taste that way - something was added to give them taste which sort of turned me off at the moment.

Velvet Cloud was nice, I received 3 juices from them and enjoyed all of them (Nightshift) - however, the juice was thick(I think they only offer a water dillute) and my Vision Clearo wasnt cutting it so just keep that in mind. Unlike MBV, their juice seemed to be mixed to taste a certain way.

EcBlends, not bad all around. They are the only vendor I have empty bottles from at this time. I would say their flavors were between the two mentioned above, not strong - kind of boring though.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
ive ordered from ms ts amd mt baker.....If u want fast juice mt baker,not only fast its pretty good,not in my top 5 any more but pretty good...for the price it doesnt get any better....Ms ts,is fan-f'in-tastic...that snickerdoodles is the best(realistic) stuff ive ever had....but there is about a 2 week wait(worth it) imho! if ur stocked up pretty good on juice,pick a bottle or two from her,it will take a bit but boy is it great!

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Have you looked at Mountain Oak Vapors - The Best USA E-Liquid and E-Juice? They are a bit more expensive but they have sales and monthly discounts all the time. Its worth it.

Plus I like Mount Baker Vapor also. They have a good free sample plan. If you spend at least 15 dollars they send you a free 15 ml sample. It can be random but I have requested a certain flavor in the comments section and have got it.

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
It can be random but I have requested a certain flavor in the comments section and have got it.

Good to know... I'll might try that next time but... got Udderly Nuts and Hawk Sauce free samples the last two orders and I really enjoy them - don't if I would have ordered them but now I will.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Alright, back to throw in my 2 cents :) I've only ordered from Mt Baker so I'm glad others chimed in on the other vendors you're considering.

I'm pleased with MBV and intend on ordering from them again. The processing and shipping was exceptionally fast and the selection of flavors is great. Of the 4 flavors I received (3+the big sample), I enjoyed 2 right out of the box (root beer and Tidal Wave) and the other 2 (butterscotch and Get Razzled) were vapable but are benefiting from a steep. I also like the fact that they offer a 70%vg 30%water blend: it lets me avoid PG (personal choice) but gives me a thinner more workable liquid.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I agree. Mt Baker Vapor is really making a name for themselves. When I was in high school, I hated it when my favorite obscure bands became popular. I stopped liking those bands. ;-) But I feel the exact opposite with Mt Baker. The more people hear about them, and the more business they get, the happier I am for them.

May I offer one new suggestion? Have you looked into Vaporcast, as well? Their link is in my signature. If you're looking for sweet, I HIGHLY suggest trying their Dem Buns. I can't usually vape anything with cinnamon in it, but their Dem Buns is amazing. Light hints of cinnamon, with the creamy icing highlights. They have some crazy insane VG there, too. Clouds upon clouds of vapor. Prices a higher than MBV, but I just thought I'd throw that one out there.

Last edited:

Wondertwin

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2012
Texas
I've had Ms T's and Mt Baker. Mt Baker is great price and fast delivery for a better than average juice. Ms T's is an indulgence, she has 2 flavors that own my soul. It is pricey, and she'll break your heart at least once with shipping times or life happening where she can't get to mixing. I read she hired a mixing assistant though, so here's hoping that smooths things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread