Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some great MTL vape gear up for sale. It’s stuff I overstocked on for the Vapocalypse and am looking to downsize a bit. A lot of the items are brand new, unopened, purchased late last year. Shipping is $5 flat rate in the US, no matter how many items you buy in the lot.

Atomizers

IMG_3029.jpg

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL rta
- Stainless Steel. 1X for sale, Brand New, Unopened. $30
Vapefly Brunhilde MTL RTA - Black. 2X for sale. Brand New, Unopened. $30 each.

Regarding the Brunhilde MTL RTA. It’s a solid performing RTA. I love that you can just lift the bell cap to access the build deck. No need to remove a the tank or anything. It’s particularly useful if you are vaping a coil killer. I am still keeping some in my personal stash, I am just looking to downsize. Brunhilde MTL RTA

IMG_3030.jpg

SXK Doggystyle 2K16 - Brand New, Unopened. 5X for sale. With spare PC tank. $11 each.

Regarding the SXK Doggystyle 2K16. It’s not available on Fasttech anymore as far as I can tell. That’s a shame, because it’s a real solid and simple MTL RTA. I still am keeping some on hand myself, but judging by their performance, I don’t need to stock as many. I bought extra PC tanks as well, and for each Doggystyle purchase, I am throwing an extra PC tank in.

IMG_3025.jpg

Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RDA V1.5. Sold as lot of 3. $20 total.
  • 1 Gold, Brand New, Unopened.
  • 1 Gold, Used. Very Good Condition. 24 mm beauty ring showing wear. 22mm beauty ring in perfect shape.
  • 1 Black, Used. Very Good Condition. Build deck showing a little chipping on the black paint.
  • Includes spare inserts and o-rings I procured from Vandy Vape
Regarding the Berserker V1.5. Please keep in mind this is a dripper with an optional squonk pin. To me, it’s the best MTL squonking dripper out there. The airflow inserts are such a great idea. The V2 berserker RDA to me was a downgrade. I bought the V2 a while back and promptly resold it.

I am getting rid of my V1.5 collection because I don’t have a need to drip or squonk anymore. As much as I love them, they most likely will never be used again. Here's a review of the V1.5L

Mods

IMG_3027.jpg

Authentic Tube Dual MOSFET Mechanical Tube. New. Unused. With 2 Extra MOSFET Chips $35.

This item was opened only to inspect. I have another one that I use, it’s a nice mod. Very simple. It behaves like a mechanical mod but with the protection of a MOSFET chip. It accepts an 18650 or 18350 battery. I am including two extra replacement MOSFET chips.

Mod link: $28.44 Authentic Tube Dual MOSFET Mechanical Tube - 1*18650/18350 at FastTech - Free Shipping
MOSFET chip link: $4.69 Authentic Tube Dual MOSFET Box Chip - V2 at FastTech - Free Shipping

IMG_3031.jpg

Unico, Univapo. Used, ~40 puffs. Excellent Condition. Needs Replacement Coils. $5 shipping only.

I won this item on ECF. It was my first pod experience. I enjoyed it, but I vape NET, which kills coils. If I didn’t use rebuildables, I’d be sinking a ton of money on stock coils. Anyway, I got it for free, so I am asking only for shipping charges on this one. Keep in mind you'll need to buy coils before you use this.

Unico New Pod Kits

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's official, all doggies are gone.

Still have one unopened Brunhilde MTL RTA in stainless steel up for grabs.

Also remaining is the lot of 3 Berserker MTL RDA V1.5 plus spare parts for all you MTL squonkers and drippers.

The two mods are still available. The Cthulhu MOSFET Mechanical Tube mod, black, with 2 spare MOSFET chips. And the Unico Mod Pod by Univapo.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
black note is a net that doesn’t kill coils, at least with evolve pod kayfun and a zenith.
I use Black Note too. Surprised it's so seldom talked about on the forum. Theirs are such pure tobacco flavors that they allow my factory built coils to last well over a month.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok folks, the Berserkers are gone now.

One Brunhilde MTL RTA in SS is still available. As well as both mods.

The Cthulhu tube mod with 2x spare MOSFET chips I am lowering to $30 + shipping. All told I paid $38 for it. So that should be a pretty good deal, considering it's all unused. It's a great backup mod to keep in your collection for the upcoming shipment ban in US.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone who had always used stock coils was going to try rebuilding would the Brunhilde be a good one to start with and maybe end up with? I see that it's 23 mm. Will it look okay on a 22 mm mod? ,,, Or should I be looking to something newer? Simpler? other?

That depends on what kind of vape you like. This would be good for MTL or perhaps restricted direct lung. I haven't tried the restricted DL myself, I am more MTL.

As far as the build goes, there is plenty of room in the deck for MTL and the top cap is easily removable so you can quickly check your build deck. It's nice that the juice goes below, so you can even rebuild without having to worry about emptying the tank. From that standpoint, it's great for learning in my opinion.

That said, you need to use the squeeze bottles of eliquid with those narrow nozzles. You can't fill the Brunhilde with a glass dropper like some eliquids come in.

The steel ropes sometimes need a breaking in period to properly wick the juice. Although some people try the Brunhilde right away and have no problems. And like any rebuildable, it takes a little time to learn how to properly wick. Wicking is everything.

Another MTL tank that I hear is great for learning is the Innoken Ares 2 LE.

If you are trying to get a good direct lung tank, I'm afraid I am not good at helping with that. I am an MTL man.

Regarding the overhang, that's hard to say. I have a mod that is 22mm so the Brunhilde overhangs 1mm. To me it's not a big deal. Actually, I don't really notice it. But I can imagine that with some mods or some people, it just wouldn't work for them from an aesthetic standpoint.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to help. Yes, you can use pre-coiled wire if that is what you mean. You just have to make sure the legs are facing in opposite directions. If they are not, you could always remove half a wrap to get it facing the right direction, or add a half wrap if the legs are long enough.

I got myself a Coilmaster coiling kit and I have to say though that one of the great joys of rebuildable to me is making my own coils. Although I get the appeal to buy prewrapped coils. Especially if you are doing something fancy like clapton or twisted, etc...

I recommend getting an ohm meter though so you can test your build before you put it on your mod. Test it with the chimney cap on. That way you can test for short circuit.

The great thing with the Brunhilde is that where you trim the legs, it is angled in, so you can get your wire cutters pretty close to the screws that hold the coil in place and snip them. That way your legs don't touch the chimney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread