MTL Vape - More flavorful cartridge style tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

steger424

Jul 9, 2018
I have quit the stinkies for almost 30 days and the Endura T22 helped me get this far. I recently bought a Eleaf istick power with DL style tank and that satisfies my flavor cravings but I think i prefer MTL.

My question is there a MTL cartridge style tank setup (or add tank to my Eleaf) that will give more flavor than the Endura T22. I know the rebuildable ones are the best but at this stage I think simple is better for me at this stage.

thanks for any advice!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    If you liked the t22 you will love the innokin zenith. Its like the big brother of the t22: more flavour, longer lasting coils (1.6 & 0.8 ohm), easy fill port - and you can change a coil with a full tank.

I went from the t18 to the t22 then the zenith and now 5 months later my fave is the sjmy doggy style RTA.

Congrats on getting thru your first month :)

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Hopefully it will be what I’m looking for
    Here's something else to look at, since you mentioned 'tanks' and Innokin was mentioned.. I have an X.I clearo that uses 2.1 or 1.8 (or 1.5) ohm coil heads. I also have and use more three RTA's, but the clearo is handy sometimes and performs well (to my expectations anyway) when I need it to..

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Thanks for the replies . I’m gonna try the zenith and the exceed. Hopefully it will be what I’m looking for
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Looks like you have a plan. I too enjoy the MTL at non sub ohm'g, I use RDA's which give me the best flavor of all atomizers. When your ready to step up, might keep this thought in mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread