smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have a geek vape aegis legend which as far as I am aware you can use as either. Do I need to set it up in a certain way to use as a mtl vape and if so how?!

Welcome to ecf @spmonkay :thumbs:.

Did your Legend come with a tank, or do you have just the device? You can use any MTL tank. The question is, do you want to build your coils or use drop ins? The Innokin Zenith II tank with Z coils are popular right now. If you want to build your own coils, atomizers like the Prime, Berserker, and Dvarw are good choices.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I was told I should use a 1.0 - 1.5 ohm coil. Does the Innokin zenith II tank work with that size coil?
    I believe this is the current lineup of coils with the power recommendations.

z-coils-2-3.jpg

Superuser187

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    Dont get stuck into the resistance...

I mean as i see u got the aegis legend kit that comes with a subohm atomizer and what u need now is a good mouth to lung atomizer....yes those use higher resistance coils usually but not nessesary need to be 1ohm or 1.5ohm it may even be 0.8ohm coil depending theanufacturer or lower and still be for mouth to lung...

As others already said there is the zenith atomizer and as u see there are many mouth to lung coils for this one so yeah in my opinion either the innokin zenith tank or the aspire nautilus tank one of those 2 are the 2 most popular mouth to lung tanks with disposable coils thatnu should consider in my opinion choose from...

I wonder tho did u tried the the subohm tank that came with the legend? This is not mouth to lung ofc just curious how come u purchase this kit

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I currently have the Zeus sub ohm tank. I was told I should use a 1.0 - 1.5 ohm coil. Does the Innokin zenith II tank work with that size coil?

The coils that will work in the Zeus subohm tank are all below 1.0ohm, and that tank is mostly used by people who want to vape Direct to Lung and gets lots of clouds. The drip tip on that tank is also not a preferred one for MTL vaping...because it has a large bore (opening).

To use an Innokin Zenith II tank (5.5mL capacity), or an original Zenith tank (4mL capacity), or the D22 Zenith (3mL capacity)...you need to use the Z-coils, as shown in the Chart smacuser posted. The Zenith II is the most expensive of those 3 Zenith tanks though. You might want to try a less expensive version first. See below for info. on that.

Right now, a US vendor has the Zenith D22 tank on Sale for $17.99, but they also have a coupon code to take another 25% off of that, which makes it just $13.49! That's a super price on it! Their S/H is Free at a $30 or more purchase, but only $3.99 for a smaller order...which is very reasonable. If I were you...I'd go for 1 of those, available in Stainless Steel. That vendor also sells the Z-coils, though they're not the cheapest there...at $8.24 per box of 5 after applying the 25% off. (A different vendor has them for $6.10/box of 5, but their S/H is $9.99 for orders less than $75.) So I'd recommend just getting 1 box of the 1.6ohm Z-coils at the same place that has the D22 Zenith tank for only $13.49.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Falconeer

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Status
    Not open for further replies.