Where Can I Get A......? multi charger!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
why must i have 3 chargers charging 3 battries!
why can my PCC only charge one at a time!

aside from my USB charger the rest are large enoph to hold mulitple batteries.

if i want to leave the house i the morning with 4 battries i have to get up in the night to switch which batteries are charging. i have an entire strip plug just for my e-cigs. i even had to get a spliter for the cigarette lighter for my car.

i mean come on

can some one make a multi charger.

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
why must i have 3 chargers charging 3 battries!
why can my PCC only charge one at a time!

aside from my USB charger the rest are large enoph to hold mulitple batteries.

if i want to leave the house i the morning with 4 battries i have to get up in the night to switch which batteries are charging. i have an entire strip plug just for my e-cigs. i even had to get a spliter for the cigarette lighter for my car.

i mean come on

can some one make a multi charger.

Targus makes a USB spider. 1 in and 5 usb out. one of the usb output connections is convertable to a fitting for the PCC. I connect it to a travel charger with a usb out and put 2 small usb chargers with 510 batts, 1 PCC, and the pass through. I can also plug it into a cig adapter with the same outputs hooked up. I am sure the recharge rate is a little slower but not enough to notice. For overnight charging, it wouldn't matter anyway. I have not tried it on the computer usb port yet. Don't know if it would overload the pc port or not and can't afford to take the chance right now. I got it at Best Buys for about $12 if I remember right.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Targus makes a USB spider. 1 in and 5 usb out. one of the usb output connections is convertable to a fitting for the PCC. I connect it to a travel charger with a usb out and put 2 small usb chargers with 510 batts, 1 PCC, and the pass through. I can also plug it into a cig adapter with the same outputs hooked up. I am sure the recharge rate is a little slower but not enough to notice. For overnight charging, it wouldn't matter anyway. I have not tried it on the computer usb port yet. Don't know if it would overload the pc port or not and can't afford to take the chance right now. I got it at Best Buys for about $12 if I remember right.

Careful! If the spider does not plug into an electrical outlet you could end up doing damage to it or the stuff you are plugging into it as it could underpower your stuff.

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Careful! If the spider does not plug into an electrical outlet you could end up doing damage to it or the stuff you are plugging into it as it could underpower your stuff.

The travel charger output is rated at 5.5vdc @ 1.0 Amp and seems to handle the two universal batt chargers like the ones from East Mall, a PCC and the 510 pass through without a problem. No heat build up anywhere. It lets me keep 4 batts in rotation (guess I vape pretty heavy:oops:) plus the pass through if I am nearby. About 2 weeks of constant use and no trouble yet.:cool: I'll post if any problems develop.

premierelectron

Moved On
Aug 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread