Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
MULWIN Q20 Spinner Vape Pod Kit.jpg

MULWIN Q20 Spinner vape Pod Kit not only a vape pod kit, but also a Spinner. It comes with built-in 300mah battery, 1.2ohm Ceramic coil, 2ml capacity and built-in spinner. Made of Zinc-Alloy Matte Paintd & PCTG,Which features automatic air switch and botom filling system.

Christmas Sale 2018:
Retailers Coupon (Xmas25) : 25% Off & Free Shipping
Wholesalers Coupon (Xmas7) : 7% Off
(Eleaf, joyetech, WISMEC, Coil Master Not Included)

The Lucky Christmas Gift Bag:Christmas $1 Draw (Deadline: DEC.25TH)

Click Here:MULWIN Q20 Spinner Vape Pod Kit 300mAh

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Imho the spinner thing is a bit stupid as that fad has basically passed. I don’t hold it against the device though. My main concern with pods is why the replacement pods seem to mysteriously behave much more poorly than the ones that generally come with a device. Atm this is my biggest problem with pods as a concept. If this device doesn’t have that problem it is a major point in its favor.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Imho the spinner thing is a bit stupid as that fad has basically passed. I don’t hold it against the device though. My main concern with pods is why the replacement pods seem to mysteriously behave much more poorly than the ones that generally come with a device. Atm this is my biggest problem with pods as a concept. If this device doesn’t have that problem it is a major point in its favor.
I don't see the sample now so i can't comment too much about it.But 1.2 ohm ceramic coil won't perform too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread