The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mundys technique with round wire?

Discussion in 'Coil Builds' started by mitchg, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mitchg

mitchg Full Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Anyone[​IMG] tried this? I twisted 2 strands of 32 and then reverse twisted them. Seems like it has a hollow air pocket effect. Haven't vaped it yet tho

2. juggalofisher88

juggalofisher88 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm I'v been needing new inspiration on coil builds
    Let me know how it vapes I might try this.

[​IMG]

3. juggalofisher88

Some updates cause I did some playing with the drill before fireworks with kids..

Now I'm not exactly sure of mundys method I have flat ribbon on the way so will be checking that out soon ....
    Here's what I did
    30g kanthal twisted in forward with drill, folded it and twisted that in reverse, folded THAT twisted in forward... I was left with about 3in of some THICK cool looking wire lol did a 4/3 wrap around 2mm. Came out to .4 if I remember correctly which was surprising considering the girth of this wire... sadly it wouldn't fit in my tobh or my igow with post drilled out so it got tossed.

Second try
    28g twisTed in forward folded then twisted in reverse. Threw that in the tobh sleeper build dual 4/3 wrap 2mm .3ohm this stuff took a while of pulsing squishing turning rinse repeat lol before it glowed in inside-out but the results where amazing nice dense flavorfull decent clouds with .25-.5 second pulls.. gave my self a check of a nic rush trying to take 8-10second pulls lol.
    So far I LIke it, get the it's a nice cool vape unlock the HOT vape my supernanos have me.
    Oh wow look at this post length I'm rambling...

[​IMG]

4. mitchg

mitchg Full Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Pic of that thick wire? I wire wrap jewelry and that could be a really cool effect

5. mitchg

mitchg Full Member

Feb 28, 2014
  6. SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Ω England Ω
    mitch you oughta try 3 strand of 32 braided, 1/16id open coil, keep the ohms low without burning your juice, its really good, spits juice/vapour like a mundys, i like mundys coil but i also taste alot of the wire with it, its just me, i can taste dif wires, i just dont get it with lower gauge, i suppose, i dunno pfft :D

7. juggalofisher88

Wouldn't do no good my phone REALLY sucks at pictures but I'm sure it would look nice in gold or silver

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.