The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Music... To inspire your will to stay smober!

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Cullin Kin, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Hallo everybody!

Props to Mista Kent Brooks on the thread title, thank you!

So, as some of you may or may not know, I'm a singer songwriter. I play the piano, guitar, drums, and sing!

Today was the international release of my debut album 'Shift' and I just wanted to put it out there with you all. You're all great people and it would mean the world to me to have your support!

It's now available on all major online music distributors: iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Rhapsody, Xbox, SoundCloud, and an insane number of others. Just search my name 'Cullin Kin' and it should pop right up!

I truly hope you like it (love it!), and if you do, please be sure to let me know. I cannot tell you how much it will mean to me.

The beautiful thing about music is that it is so personal, so individual, and this may or may not be your style. However, I assure you that any support you're willing to give will be gratefully accepted.

Some Photo's:

Cover.jpg Screen Shot 2014-12-02 at 6.40.34 PM.jpg And how about some NT eye candy? IMG_3385.jpg

Some Links:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/shift/id947505112

Amazon: Amazon.com: Shift: Cullin Kin: MP3 Downloads

There aren't too many links I can provide as iTunes, Rhapsody, Xbox, and others like them are all self-contained. I don't have an Xbox so it would be awesome if someone that does would check it out on there and let me know how it looks!

Social Media:

Youtube Channel (Please Subscribe): www.youtube.com/ckpiano2011

FaceBook Page (Please Like): www.facebook.com/cullinkin

Twitter (Follow if you dare...): www.twitter.com/cullinkin

While you on those sites, don't forget to subscribe, like, and follow NT's as well!

Well, I think that's everything. Thank you for taking the time to read, respond, and support. It means the world. I love you all!

Vape Happy with Music,

~ Cullin Kin

PS: Let the thread hijack commence. ;)

2. ReigntheGamer

ReigntheGamer Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2014
    That's awesome man congrats on the release!!!!

3. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    I love it!! Gonna be buying it tomorrow it is frakin wonderful, can't wait to hear it all the way through. GO YOU!!!! :thumbs:

4. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    WOW, congratulations! You have a beautiful voice and amazing talent. Wishing you nothing but the best!

5. Cullin Kin

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    You guys are too awesome. Thank you so much! That means a lot. This album has been a long time coming, almost three years. It feels amazing to actually have it out!

6. penguiness

penguiness Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Nashville, TN, USA
    You should be proud of yourself, I know it wasn't easy. You pulled it off quite well. Some albums the songs sound similar enough that there is not a good variety. You did a great job of presenting variety to appeal to many more people. Congratulations!

7. LynnNC

LynnNC ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    WOW!! You're really good! Congratulations!!

8. Cullin Kin

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Thank you Penguiness and Lynn! I can't tell you how much that means to me!

9. Cullin Kin

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Anyone that got it, did it download okay and everything?

10. Necrotic

Necrotic Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    A very good voice and good beat. Listened to the song you linked on Youtube just sadly not my type of music :D I wish you the best in your career... if you do get rich and famous don't forget about us here!

11. Cullin Kin

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Thanks for listening and thanks for te compliments! It means a lot. The main song on my YouTube channel is The Story of a Girl and that is by far the most poppy I've made. There's a lot of variety on the album like Penguiness said. Check out the previews on iTunes or Amazon!

That's the beautiful thing about music though right? There's something for everyone and it's totally okay if my style isn't it! I just appreciate you checking it out. :)

12. Mikeo

Mikeo Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2014
    Central Illinois
    Another very talented member of the NT family. The very best to you Cullin...

13. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
  14. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Bought through iTunes and no problems. :)

15. Necrotic

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA
    I listen mainly to blast beats and guttural/pig squeal vocals :p Usually if everybody understands what you're saying its not for me lol. All you need to do is just keep doing what you're doing. The road to success is paved with sacrifices, determination and failure.

16. Cullin Kin

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Holy goodness, Megan, thank you!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. :) I'm glad there were no issues downloading. Do you have a favorite song yet?

Oh I gotcha lol. Some screamo heavy death metal style? That's fine!!! Very talented musicians in that genre. I tried the double bass once, my legs cramped almost immediately. And hey, that sounds like the description of the life of a singer/songwriter! lol

17. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    The Breakdown followed very closely by My Angels and In the End. :thumb:

The whole album has been liberally spread into my playlist and will be listened to endlessly. I have a huge playlist that has several copies of each song I listen to all the time. I joke that it's my personal soundtrack. :laugh:

18. Necrotic

Apr 16, 2014
    Lawrenceville, GA

I listen to a variety of different types of metal from power metal (sonata arctica, kamelot, blind guardian, iced earth) all the way to grindcore/brutal death metal (cattle decapitation, napalm death, avulsed). One thing I love about the music is the sheer love for music that these guys do. They don't do it to get rich (because honestly what really heavy band makes a lot of money?).

And Megan you think you have a playlist! My playlist is massive...

19. Snugglepooter

Snugglepooter Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Upstate NY
    I've only been playing guitars and pianos and things for about 30 years (longer, actually), so I don't know much.

The pop genre is not my cup of tea, but your production is nice and clean and your melodies and phrasing are pleasant and logical.

I admire you for going from where I am (wishing I had the time, energy, ambition and motivation to make a record), to where YOU are (saying "Whatcha think of my record?").

Awesome, Cullin. Awesome.

20. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Mine has 857 songs taking three plus days to listen to it from beginning to end...:evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.