The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Must. Quit. Buying. Juice.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by cmdebrecht, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Have been vaping for maybe 2 weeks, and I can't stop shopping for e-liquid! I have a serious stash starting here already.

This reminds me of when I started knitting (and scrabbooking, and making cards, etc.) I go on a serious binge and buy up all the supplies I can find. Just in case, ya know?

I would love to see pictures of your stash so I don't feel so bad.

2. Sed Contra

Sed Contra Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
    I know how you feel. I just hit my one month mark, and I think that I have a formidable stash, myself, with more on the way. I do think, though, that I'm about to tone it down. I probably have enough to last a couple of months at this point. Regardless, I'm not smoking, so I'm not too concerned about what I've spent on vaping stuff.

3. New2vaps

New2vaps Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    USA
    I have the same problem. My mail man probably thinks I am crazy. At least 2 vape mails a week.

4. rustafar

rustafar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Weeki Wachee, FL.
    Here's mine after 3 months. :sneaky:

Attached Files:

5. Mike Sheda

Mike Sheda Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    Here's my stash... I really really like this stuff!

55gallon.jpg

6. SnowDog

SnowDog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    I feel your pain. I have this crazy idea to try to find 5 juices that really "wow" me and just stick with those. Trouble is, I've probably tried about 50 different juices from various vendors and I've only found 3 so far that wow me.

I'm trying to decide if I should give up trying to find 5 and just stick with the 3 or if I should keep searching. I like sampling juices but I have wasted a lot of money doing so. On the other hand, I would never have found my 3 favorites if I hadn't.

Then there's the very real possibility that my tastes might eventually change and the whole process starts all over again.

One thing that I know for sure is that if I'm going to stay off the stinkies I have to like vaping better than smoking, which I do. So I guess all that money I spent wasn't really wasted after all.

7. Mike Sheda

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    And many time something you didn't like at first will eventually get better with steeping, or with changing tastes. It's also relative, sometimes what you were vaping before affects what you think about that you're vaping now.

8. Strangebrew

Strangebrew Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    NE Tennessee
    I'm leaning to think ya'll don't DIY your juices... I had a free sample once of premix. lol... used it to mix with

9. Strangebrew

Strangebrew Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    NE Tennessee
    That's a temping looking box of goodies!

10. cmdebrecht

cmdebrecht Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    I think I will have my favorites but it's just so much fun to see what's available out there. And even if I do find ones I love, I'll still keep buying, I bet. The good news is I am not into mods (yet)!

11. Mike Sheda

Jul 6, 2013
    Tampa, FL
    I'm not sure you can ever have enough.... Although I'm starting DIY, so hopefully the purchases will start slowing down.

20130831_222316 (Medium).jpg 20130831_222229 (Medium).jpg

12. Sed Contra

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
    Were you going to share which 3 they are? :)

13. Sed Contra

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
    I'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing. I think that, especially since I like to mix so many single flavor juices, it only makes sense to at least make my own single flavor juices and then experiment from there. I've seen videos, and it seems pretty simple to make single flavor juices. Now that I've spent a ton of money getting set up with juices, a good APV, and multiple tanks, I think the time is getting close...then again, maybe I'm thinking of doing DIY juices just to put off DIY wick & wire!

14. Sed Contra

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
  15. SnowDog

SnowDog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    Solar Flare - Mount Baker Vapor
    Southern Classic - Halo
    Tribeca - Halo

16. Sed Contra

Aug 13, 2013
    Northeast Ohio
    I really like Tribeca, also, but Southern Classic just doesn't do it for me. What is it about Southern Classic that you like so much? I do really like Voodoo, too, but in small quantities and not very frequently!

17. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Yeah, good luck on stopping. I buy all my juice too as I know I'm not going to DIY. Even though I vape two flavors all the time, doesn't stop me from buying a bunch of others that sit in my drawer. My favs are:

Mudslide - Mt. Baker Vaper
    Twisted Java - Halo

I love coffee flavors and I can't pass up buying them.

18. Aheadatime

Aheadatime Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2013
    USA
    LOL I feel sorry for you friend :D If you're just getting into DIY, the purchases have just begun..

19. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
    I love getting new ones too!!!

[​IMG]

20. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
    You sure that ain't your dump barrel?

:p