Must. Quit. Buying. Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Have been vaping for maybe 2 weeks, and I can't stop shopping for e-liquid! I have a serious stash starting here already.

This reminds me of when I started knitting (and scrabbooking, and making cards, etc.) I go on a serious binge and buy up all the supplies I can find. Just in case, ya know?

I would love to see pictures of your stash so I don't feel so bad.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I know how you feel. I just hit my one month mark, and I think that I have a formidable stash, myself, with more on the way. I do think, though, that I'm about to tone it down. I probably have enough to last a couple of months at this point. Regardless, I'm not smoking, so I'm not too concerned about what I've spent on vaping stuff.

rustafar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Weeki Wachee, FL.
Here's mine after 3 months. :sneaky:

Attachments

• IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 59

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I feel your pain. I have this crazy idea to try to find 5 juices that really "wow" me and just stick with those. Trouble is, I've probably tried about 50 different juices from various vendors and I've only found 3 so far that wow me.

I'm trying to decide if I should give up trying to find 5 and just stick with the 3 or if I should keep searching. I like sampling juices but I have wasted a lot of money doing so. On the other hand, I would never have found my 3 favorites if I hadn't.

Then there's the very real possibility that my tastes might eventually change and the whole process starts all over again.

One thing that I know for sure is that if I'm going to stay off the stinkies I have to like vaping better than smoking, which I do. So I guess all that money I spent wasn't really wasted after all.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I'm not sure you can ever have enough.... Although I'm starting DIY, so hopefully the purchases will start slowing down.

I'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing. I think that, especially since I like to mix so many single flavor juices, it only makes sense to at least make my own single flavor juices and then experiment from there. I've seen videos, and it seems pretty simple to make single flavor juices. Now that I've spent a ton of money getting set up with juices, a good APV, and multiple tanks, I think the time is getting close...then again, maybe I'm thinking of doing DIY juices just to put off DIY wick & wire!

Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Solar Flare - Mount Baker Vapor
Southern Classic - Halo
Tribeca - Halo

I really like Tribeca, also, but Southern Classic just doesn't do it for me. What is it about Southern Classic that you like so much? I do really like Voodoo, too, but in small quantities and not very frequently!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Yeah, good luck on stopping. I buy all my juice too as I know I'm not going to DIY. Even though I vape two flavors all the time, doesn't stop me from buying a bunch of others that sit in my drawer. My favs are:

Mudslide - Mt. Baker Vaper
Twisted Java - Halo

I love coffee flavors and I can't pass up buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread