Must See Summer of BOMBS 2- New VMAX-SSV2 & Redesigned SS-Bolt,*THE HYPER SRT*(OMG), New Ego SCT, New 18650 VVG + The TELESCOPIC ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Here is a SnEak Peak of whats coming soon to GOTVAPES

ballissimo1.jpg

ballissimo.jpg

ssvmax.jpg

ssbolt.jpg

shorty.jpg

Last edited:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Are those purple flowers on an eGo???? Tasteful purple flowers??? Oh... oh... OMG!!! (you can tell where my priorities lie...) :D

Ah... Bionic what? What bionic? What does it all mean? I feel left out... :confused:

Should have known that would call to you like raw steak does to me. :D I was just about to pm you :lol:

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Are those purple flowers on an eGo???? Tasteful purple flowers??? Oh... oh... OMG!!! (you can tell where my priorities lie...) :D

Ah... Bionic what? What bionic? What does it all mean? I feel left out... :confused:

See Badko post #1253 (VERSION 2.5 Vision ViVi Nova Is IN STOCK Now, VIVI NOVA Review Thread)...."It the "Holy Grail" !!! I Hope !!!!

Damn, it is, It's gotta be....Wow.!! talk about turning the industry on its ears...Geeze...
Pumped, stoked, and any other adjective I can think up...

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

Your priorities are right where mine are :laugh: Beauty AND function! ;)

Think I may be having a "senior moment" here :unsure: but I think there were hints about a bionic phoenix?

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Here is a SnEak Peak of whats coming soon to GOTVAPES

ballissimo1.jpg

ballissimo.jpg

wow. now that looks almost exactly like something that was designed a while ago in the modding forum.
wondered how long it would be before the copies started showing up lol
now how much they going to be cuz they look pretty sweet

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
See Badko post #1253 (VERSION 2.5 Vision ViVi Nova Is IN STOCK Now, VIVI NOVA Review Thread)...."It the "Holy Grail" !!! I Hope !!!!

Damn, it is, It's gotta be....Wow.!! talk about turning the industry on its ears...Geeze...
Pumped, stoked, and any other adjective I can think up...

Ooooooooo.... THAT bionic... Good grief, I hope that's it. But he had said it was a while away - don't get your hopes up quite yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread