Must See Summer of BOMBS 2- New VMAX-SSV2 & Redesigned SS-Bolt,*THE HYPER SRT*(OMG), New Ego SCT, New 18650 VVG + The TELESCOPIC ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Overwhelmed by all the possibilities. Excited beyond my skimpy tolerances. Waiting with baited breath (hope I don't die of oxygen deprivation - heh-heh).

But, wait - that pretty eGo with purple flowers isn't part of the droppage, is it? :unsure:

GOTTA have the eGo with purple flowers...that is SO me! Finally something for the LADIES!

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
You could but you would lose the juice. Sometimes these coils take a lot of fiddling with to get right.

Understood.
I was mearly trying to suggest in order to rebuild it, without the need for Hemos & Tweezers, to simply remove the whole tube. From what I'm seeing, it would seem the only way.

"Tweeking" it out or more obviously, replacing the wick and coil, after its full of juice, is a mute point, and a design downfall indeed (One piece tank).

I have done a few re-wicking and coil buildings myself. I have found 4 nice wraps of Kanthal 32ga to be good to go. Yes I do get slight variances in Ohms, but its nothing my Provari or Buzz Pro wont handle.

I know one thing for sure: A fully (and relatively easy) rebuildable atty/tank combo that can be bought readily (key word there) and for a good price will sell like HOT CAKES.

Once word spreads, and it is....EVERYONE(Who loves the idea that the only true consumable to vaping should be juice, wick & kanthal) will be beating down the door at GV to get one. Especially, if any of the big 4 reviewers get their hands on one. I PRAY TO GOD, that Chris and Dan order from the Supplier, enough of them to not only keep my greedy self happy, but all the masses (and present loyal followers-present company of course)

Last edited:

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
I was just quoting the specs.... so if nothing else, don't shoot the messenger :blush:

Getting too old to go around playing hit man. :) Suppose if they proved not to be 4amp units one could get a refund for not being as represented.

BTW do you have a link to the specs for this unit? I've been waiting for a 4amp LT but this one may be a better choice.

Errol

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
"And you can't slide the tubing down "

Why couldnt you slid it up, and off?

The problem is the orings you use and polycarbonate. The burna orings shown "Grip" the poly tubing tight, once on and in place for awhile the burna really grips the poly tubing. You almost need a vice to separate it. That is why I went to a two tube design. The top half could be remove without disturbing the juice for coil maintenance. I would suggest silicone orings, they are slicker and allow removal better. I would also recommend moving the wick hole right next to and in-between the positive and negative post as such:
HolePattern.jpg

Keeping the holes (juice) close to the coil will minimize dry hits, but you will still have to tilt it.
Hope this helps.
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread