Mustank GT Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Morning to everyone!

So I went in to a local vape shop last night to purchase a nautilus Aspire which I have seen there a few times and read great things about. I usually run a RDA but as you know it can become annoying to have to tinker with it every so often, so I decided to pick up a decent Clearomizer (nautilus being the top of the line ATM).

Long story short they were sold out so I asked if they had anything that could at least keep up with a NA and they recommended a few different Clearomizer tanks.
I ended up picking up the Mustank GT and have not found any reviews on here so I figured i'd write one up for my :2c:

Packaging
box.jpg
Good, a box is a box and it comes in a box :p now on to the device.
unnamed.jpg I love the overall look of the tank, its smooth but has the edges to match most tube style mods, fits great on my mechanical mod.

Adjustable airflow is one larger whole that can be closed or opened by turning the ring on the bottom.
Top or bottom refill, which is a plus, simply unscrew the top with the drip tip and fill or fill from the bottom.
Holds 3ml of e-liquid and has double leak protection.
Runs its on Bottom Dual coils, Downside is they are a little more spendy (around same price as Nautilus)

So far the Mustank has given me a absolutely great vape, Clean flavor and very good cloud density. I have not gotten any dry or burnt hits at all, and the flavor is very clear.

If anyone happens to come across one and like it, I would definitely recommend picking one up.
Sorry I don't usually do reviews so my format is a little sloppy, but hope this helps!

Happy Vaping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread