Mutation x v4 or Sapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
looking for a rda for best flavor and good cloud production. Dont have the money for a kennedy or a velocity so i want the next best thing. Or is there another rda you would recommend?

Kind of leaning toward the sapor because of the looks of it.

Opinions?
Flavor -Sapor
Clouds- mutation

Vape On[emoji100]

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I have and like both. In fact I have several copies of both, and they are both numbered among my favorites. The Mutation is one of the most versatile drippers I own, and it will get pretty cloudy when built well and the air fully opened. Maybe not quite a Kennedy, but for your average human the difference is imperceptible. I generally have to cut the air down by 1/3rd on the bottom air slot, and only open one of the side air rows because I don't normally vape over 50-80 watts. The only thing I don't like about it is it will, like all bottom air drippers, puke juice all over my mod. The Sapor is primarily intended for flavor builds, but it has way more air than is strictly necessary for a flavor machine. When using a high subohm or +ohm build and running under 20ish watts, you'll probably want to close the air down some. Or, you can build it in the .3Ω range, open the air up, and get all the cloud out of it a Crusty Olde Pharte™ like myself can tolerate without hacking my lungs up through my nose. The best news of all is neither is excessively expensive in the authentic version; therefore I think you should get one of each :)

Here's a pic of a build I put in my Sapor yesterday to taste a new juice recipe; 9/8 wrap, 3mm mandrel, .55Ω, 28ga SS316:
20160311_155214[1].jpg

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
I only have the Sapor but I can vouch for it. It's my first rda and it's perfect for vaping my more delicate flavors and testing flavors. It's easy enough to build on that a beginner like myself can use it, but advanced enough to build some pretty decent coils on it. Since it's top airflow it's leak resistant, and you don't have to worry about juice spilling everywhere (unless you tip it over / over juice it). It's good for both clouds and flavor and for the price and simplicity you can't go wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread