Mutt's Fire-n-Ice Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsumpter

Jan 31, 2011
Tennessee
Hello all! I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and thought I should jump in and start participating. :)

I have a quick question about VaporBomb's (Mutt's) Fire-n-Ice. This became my go-to flavor after ordering a 5ml bottle last week to sample. As a matter of fact, I can't imagine going back to any of my other flavors at this point! That being the case I have ordered several 30ml bottles from VaporBomb, but I think my supply will be exhausted before they arrive next week.

I have a 5ml bottle of Cinna-Bomb and a 5ml bottle of Menthol from VaporBomb. Would I just mix these at a 50/50 ratio to recreate Fire-n-Ice while I await my order?

bsumpter

Jan 31, 2011
Tennessee
Cinnabomb is amazing! If you've ever tasted the Red Hots brand of cinnamon candy, this is almost identical. The flavor is very strong, but not overwhelming. The Fire-n-Ice is supposedly just Cinnabomb and Menthol, which is also an incredible flavor. You get heat from the cinnamon, and cold from the Menthol. It's addictive!

I've ordered a ton of flavors (too many) over the last week or two, and I have settled on Cinnabomb and Fire-n-Ice as my favorites. I do still enjoy vanilla with my morning coffee, but other than that I've kept either Cinnabomb or Fire-n-Ice in my eGo tank since it arrived.

I'm actually from Kentucky, but we've lived in east Tennessee for about 12 years now. Love it here! :)

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Depending on your brand of menthol you might want to start with a lot less than a 50/50 menthol mix - menthol really carries and can quickly overpower even cinnamon. Easier to add more than to subtract and once it has gone MENTHOL there is not a lot that can be done to recover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread