MV Now Sells The New HALO Flavors!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I rarely like talking about juice because its very subjective and I can't explain taste well. That being said.....

I'm going to try not to repeat myself too much from my Tribeca review from the link below, but before these new flavors, Halo Menthol Ice has been my main tape even though I rarely smoked menthol and even though I don't like Torque 56, Bella Valente, Smooth 8 or Freedom. That being said, Tribeca is now my main tape and here are my thoughts....
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/176463-halo-tribeca.html

Tony is also selling a couple more new Halo juices.

Tiki:
Very very nice and a lot of people are going to love it. Its got a spice vibe going, maybe some clove and vanilla too. As always, with Halo, very clean with great vapor and throat hit, although a little less TH than Tribeca.

Malibu:
Very original flavor here. Its a combination of Menthol Ice and a Malibu Bay Breeze. Not quite for me, yet I find myself wanting to go back to it now and then and I enjoy it each time.

Halo may come out with another as well named Prime. To me its more in category of the Halo juice I don't like. To me Prime and those others taste very similar. But I will say, out of all those, Prime is the best to me - it has a little more flavor.

One last thing. All juice to me tastes best while dripping on a Sidesho atty. That's what I base juice on. With that said the Sidesho carto and the NEW 902 carto, come REALLY close to a Sidesho atty. In fact, I would only drip Tribecca until the new 902 carto came out because I didn't care for it on the old 902 carto.

Have fun all and save on paying for shipping twice by ordering the Halo through Tony when you place hardware orders. :)

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Thanks, nice review. I used the link and went to the Tribeca review too. I wasn't going to order that one, but I think I may have to try it. Think I'll substitute that for the Tiki I was thinking about since I'm not a fan of clove. Might have to give the Malibu a shot at some point as well. Of course I still need my Menthol Ice :)

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I almost always have 2 PV's going. Variety is the spice of life, and a major benefit of vaping. Luckily, I can tuck mine into a purse. I just ordered my Halo Ice and added the Tribeca in to try as well. I'll order the Malibu next time to try. Trying to stick to a budget, but Tribeca is getting such good reviews, had to give it a try.

Last edited:

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the heads up about the Tribeca. I love this stuff. It actually reminds me of something I've had from another vendor, but with less sweetness. I do like sweet flavors, but not as an all day thing. This Tribeca is so good, I've actually been using it since I got it. Reminds me of a mellow RY4, but with a hint of tobacco flavor. The caramel flavor is really nice, not cloyingly sweet and it melds with the rest of the flavors really well. Malibu is next on the list :)

Last edited:

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
yeah, I was the same way. It was not my first choice, but then one day it turned in my all day vape until the bottle was gone. The same goes for Smooth 8, most people don't care for this flavor but it is my favorite

The irony of this is Tony turned me on to Smooth 8, and it IS my all-day vape (well, that and Chocolate Mint).

Sounds like I need to try the Malibu...

HoHum

Jan 25, 2012
New Orleans
Have fun all and save on paying for shipping twice by ordering the Halo through Tony when you place hardware orders. :)

Say WHA???
DAMNIT! I just placed my second MV order this week, like 0.2 seconds before reading this, and didn't know that I could've gotten free shipping!%@#

How exactly does one go about getting this free shipping, anyways?? I don't know how to place an order through Tony, cause I'm a dum dum (wah). :(

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Ha, you didn't lose out. What I meant is that if you like Halo juice, you can save on shipping by just ordering it through MV when you place your hardware order, because Halo has a deal with MV. Beats paying MV AND Halo shipping costs. But if you're interested in free shipping, if you place an order of $97 or more, you'll get free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread