MV Slidesho batty's & atty's, anyone know the size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
I've only been vaping since the 25th but havent had a single analog since!
I ordered an entire spare set up, batt, atty, cart, and even charger.
But Ive seen atty's for much cheaper on other sites.
I dont know anything about the sizing of my Slidesho, as far as it being compatible with any other atty Im lost. Id really like to have a couple spares and found a great deal on some but if I buy the wrong kind im screwed.
So can anyone tell me if something like a 510 atty would work on my slidesho or do I have to keep buying single attys for 20$

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've only been vaping since the 25th but havent had a single analog since!
I ordered an entire spare set up, batt, atty, cart, and even charger.
But Ive seen atty's for much cheaper on other sites.
I dont know anything about the sizing of my Slidesho, as far as it being compatible with any other atty Im lost. Id really like to have a couple spares and found a great deal on some but if I buy the wrong kind im screwed.
So can anyone tell me if something like a 510 atty would work on my slidesho or do I have to keep buying single attys for 20$

The 510 wouldn't work without an adapter and to my knowledge, because the sidesho isn't like other models, there is no adapter available to get you there. Best to stay with actual sidesho replacements. See this post from someone who has both:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/100969-sidesho-vs-joye510.html#post1517171

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread