MVL - classic series by Monster Vape Labs Minister Of Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo87

Dec 29, 2020
So bit of an interesting one this being contacted by
'the Monster Group' asking me if i would be interested in reviewing there new range of products released in the UK. If you are not aware of 'monster vape labs' as a whole you may recognise at least couple of side brands like jam monster. (as pictured)

I must admit i was a little apprehensive at however after this line was dropped "We are looking for honest reviews and your true thoughts on how your overall experience is." after seeing 2 keywords, i kind of felt like i "needed" to do this. Almost like i dare you... Ha! #dareaccepted

In a way i could integrate the disposable & salt review of the same flavour however it's kind of one of them where all products are basically the same just released for different types of devices. In a sense is kind of a good thing especially if someone going through stages of vaping disposable to start the journey, mtl pod for salts if they choose something more eco friendly & sustainable, aswel as 70/30 if they find Direct lung more fore them. Aswel as 'some' people find they dont like a lot of chopping & changing of juices so they have a set flavour. Rather then full integration I'll just put a picture of the other 2 products

So here we have the
MVL - classic series by Monster Vape Labs
Minister Of Mango:

70/30vg pg 75ml bottle 50ml shortfill (making enough for 2x 18mg nicshots IF required... But this a review im going without nic. Im a little unclear what the meaning or relevance of the double label pattern

So the device im using is the hellvape dead rabbit with a parallel ni80 coil reading at 0.33 ohm on the Vaporesso Target 100. Nothing too exciting build wise..

So Down to the flavour.
Truth be told I wouldn't put this down to a totally authentic ripe mango juice, I would put this down more as a mango cream but saying this its a very nice flavoursome yet smooth possibly, slightly cooled at higher wattages with airflow open,
more bursting at with flavour like a juice when airflow cut by half leaving nice refreshing sensation.

I hope you all enjoyed the review

-----------------

Not sure if anyone interested on 'Dark humour vapes' on facebook im running a UK giveaway
For an Vaporesso Xros Nano & 5 bottles of salts 10 & 20mg (wasn't sure what to buy so i got both), which i shall be closing on 4/9/22.
196fedd670d25fe3e0ade1ce929ade74.jpg
e761c71b6dbb701a7f89943325394b4f.jpg
8b6ae2aad065412cbb07d8a9faca8c30.jpg
ea60bdecc199c069def59f1da380ee16.jpg
5df252221151e4e13f087fffbe418250.jpg
3ad1b944d75a55bf3cda90120c64f2fa.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread