MVP 20W Compatibility with RTA (Siren2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soybeno

Dec 11, 2017
Hi All, i'm new in the forum. I've been vaping 1 year now and finally making the transition to RTA, my normal set up is an Innokin Itaste MVP 20W and Aspire nautilus mini.
I just bought the Digiflavor Siren 2, thinking the only restriction i had with the MVP was the 1ohm minimum. I did my first coil in the Siren 2 at 1.75 ohm and when i tried to fire it up in the MVP 20W, display shows NON, with the nautilus mini i've never had the issue before.

So, anyone knows if this is a compatibility issue or maybe some bad coil i made?

The resistance tester is showing 1.75 Ohm, so i thought if the coil is bad this should show in the resistance tester, right? I got the Original LTQ Vapor DIY RBA Tools Kit for the testing.

Any help will be appreciate it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
when i tried to fire it up in the MVP 20W, display shows NON, with the nautilus mini i've never had the issue before.
I think with that error message "NON", it means that the MVP isn't connecting electrically with the RDA. This is likely because the RDA has a slightly shorter 510 connector than the Nautilus Mini.

The MVP series is also somewhat notorious for this problem. The 510 center pin in the MVP can be easily pushed down into the mod accidentily, causing it to be unable to make an electrical connection. If this is the case, there is a relatively easy fix to tease the 510 center pin back up to the normal height. It is probably just a temporary fix though. Over-tightening an atomizer/tank will force the 510 center pin back into the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread