Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Congratulations, Myk!

April last year was the month I quit them for good, too! I'm proud of the fact that ecigs let me quit without making my family want to go and buy me a pack to end my grouchiness. I can't believe I smoked as much as a quarter to a half pack a day the first two years I vaped. I could have quit without withdrawal any time and didn't know it.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Congratulations, Myk!

April last year was the month I quit them for good, too! I'm proud of the fact that ecigs let me quit without making my family want to go and buy me a pack to end my grouchiness. I can't believe I smoked as much as a quarter to a half pack a day the first two years I vaped. I could have quit without withdrawal any time and didn't know it.

My few days of half cigs was because I couldn't tolerate mornings without a real one. It took a little effort but the rest of the day was easy with ecigs, even when I was at 5mg and 0mg.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
thumbsup.gif

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Congrats! Now go buy a nice new mod to celebrate.

I'm happy with my eGo-Cs, and I really don't like fillers. I could use some fresh batteries though.
Treated myself to new attys instead of cleaning some out of the pile of old ones.

Congratulations, Myk! :toast:

And 4 years with ECF! :)

2 reasons for the 4 years with ECF but only one year without tobacco, RN4072's sucked and I didn't know I was PG intolerant.

Happy anniversary, keep up the good work! I'm halfway there myself, and pleased as punch. I smoked Marlboro reds for 31 years and NEVER dreamed I would make it this far!

Name brand, your savings are probably on par with mine already if you've avoided the new ecig monkey. I should've switched to name brand before switching so I could've saved more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread