My 1st Nhaler order - Won't be my last!! Thanks Drew and Mrs. Drew :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, I emailed asking about which juices were US made/sourced juices. Email was answered within an hour!!!

I ordered and received the tracking number within hours!!

I received my order this morning... Less than 72 hours after order was placed :) WOOHOO!!!

Inside the box were my items as well as a cool tin that holds juice bottles and a little travel vial encased in a metal thingie - cute as a button!!! Thanks bunches for the extras!!

Oohh, also included were a biz card magnet and a couple of biz cards that have an e-cig 101 on the back - AWESOME for out in public when you're questioned by folks.

Oh and the juice!!! I just finished trying some Almond Joy - AWESOME, I can still taste the coconut on my breath :) Yummy!!!! I can't try the other flavors just yet or I will be too high on nicotine but I'm sure they will be good as well having read great reviews!!

So, anyone considering ordering from Nhaler and haven't yet - DO IT!!! Great customer service, great product, freebies and fast priority shipping! What more could a girl (or guy) want?? Seriously!!!

Thanks Drew & Mrs. Drew ;) Kudos!! I will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread