My 30 ga Kanthal came in the mail today and this happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Hi Reoville!

Got wire in the mail earlier this evening just as the 1.7 carto is verging on death! I originally had 32 kanthal but it just didn't feel right when I tried wrapping a coil and vaping it the first time around.

Followed Russ's RMA2 tutorial to be extra safe as I wrapped this coil 8-9 times, got it in in the posts, threaded some cotton through, screwed the top back on and vaped.

My mind is blown. WOW. Clouds are steaming out of my face!

Thanks for sending me to space guys! My equipment journey is officially complete. Next step is to master the ways of the wire!

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Hi Reoville!

Got wire in the mail earlier this evening just as the 1.7 carto is verging on death! I originally had 32 kanthal but it just didn't feel right when I tried wrapping a coil and vaping it the first time around.

Followed Russ's RMA2 tutorial to be extra safe as I wrapped this coil 8-9 times, got it in in the posts, threaded some cotton through, screwed the top back on and vaped.

My mind is blown. WOW. Clouds are steaming out of my face!

Thanks for sending me to space guys! My equipment journey is officially complete. Next step is to master the ways of the wire!

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Mighty handsome coil you made there. Great to see a fellow Washingtonian hit it right off the bat.:)

bril

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Seattle, WA
Thanks a lot everyone! Couldn't have reached this point without the help of all you upstanding citizens of this fine community.

Which juice are you enjoying the most with your current setup, bril?

RHP

Man, I tore through one and a half 30ml bottles in the last week! Can't say how awesome my current favorite Melon Boba from Goodlifevapor would have been, but this Zombie Blood from the same site is tasting mighty fresh.

I have Custer's Last Stand and Gravity incoming from Nicoticket this week that I can't wait to try!

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
Thanks a lot everyone! Couldn't have reached this point without the help of all you upstanding citizens of this fine community.

Awesome looking coil! I can't agree more. The amount of support, ideas, and feedback here is an outstanding way to help everyone achieve vapevana.

If no one else's used it yet, that word's mine!

Sent from my mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread