Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Wow, 400 posts. I need to get a life.
smileythescream.gif

Programmer

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
Have you guys seen the trailers for the new movie? It looks like it will be the best one yet, I think.
Apple - Movie Trailers - Star Trek
(I know this should be in the General Forum)

I saw the first trailer a while ago, I kinda forgot all about the fact that they were making that. On one hand I'm glad they're trying to get back to basics, but on the other hand I'm not sure my mind will be able accept new actors just dropped in there who are supposed to be younger versions of the "real" guys.

I was excited about the 'Star Trek: Enterprise" series, until I saw it just once. LOL. What a colossal failure.

I hope it's a bit campy like the original series. Can't wait to see it either way.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
I am addicted to this forum almost as much as I am to Nicotine. :shock: That is what the 400 posts tell me. Until I found these devices and this forum, you would have never caught me spending this much time on the computer. I know I have rubbed a few people here the wrong way, but I hope everyone realizes that my intentions are pure. All I'm trying to do is learn and grow in this new found hobby (and lung saver) that I'm in now. Thank you all for your understanding, and I will try to keep my flamethrower at bay as much as possible.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread