My 5 fav Mods from low to high Watt (w/ product spec + online coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

david_1934

Moved On
Dec 28, 2015
I have been asked very many times that which mod I like the most, which mod has the highest cp rate, even which mod looks most fashionable. No matter how many times I have answered those questions, there aint any absolute answer for me. It purely depends on what the key feature you prefer is: a higher output, or a tc fx, or smaller size, or cheaper price etc. So here is my suggestion to all of you who are thinking of purchasing a new mod.

1. Decide the Watt range first (Low: 50W or below; Mid: 60-100W; High: above 100W)

2. Then select one or two of other key mod features

3. Then price.

Why do I put price at the last place? Coz I think for a real vaper a best mod is simply invaluable.

Frankly, I do not own, or even know, all ecig mods, but as a quite experienced vaper, I have seen too many cases that a consumer doesn’t like the mod he has just bought for many reason and says the company cheat him by selling bad products. I would like to point out that there is nothing called a bad mod, just it doesn’t fit your personal selecting criteria. (Ecig companies are far better when compared to that in other industries) That’s why it is most important to think, systematically, that what you really want before looking for a new mod.

Let me start from the low Watt:

Joyetech Upgraded eGrip 20W

Highlights:

Simple but stylish design

Functionally user-friendly

Nice OLED screen

Spec:

Variable wattage from 8-20w

Built-in atomizer (3.6ml)

Two modes of atomizer, RBA mode and regular atomizer mode

OLED screen to show parameters of your device

Airflow control system

360 degree regulation for wattage

Large battery capacity: 1500mAh

Vaping while charging

Resistance: 1.5ohm

Battery capacity: 1500mAh

Atomizer capacity: 3.6ml

iSmoka Eleaf iStick 50W

Highlights:

Extremely tiny size for a 50W mod

Changeable skin in many stylish colors (Black, White, Clear, Blue, Purple, Rose etc)

Temperature alarm

Side charging port

Spec:

Voltage range: 2.2-7.0 V

Wattage range: 5.0-50 W

Allowed resistance range: 0.5-5.0 Ohm

4400mAh battery capacity

OLED screen to display Vaping seconds, Atomizer resistance, Output wattage, Output voltage and Battery level

Lock & Unlock: Press the Up and Down buttons at the same time for 3 seconds to lock/unlock the output wattage or voltage

10 seconds protection, the device will stop firing if the fire button is held for 10 seconds without any stop

Micro USB charging port

Capacity: 4400mAh

For the mid Watt:

Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini 75W

Highlights:

TC mod

Cute design

Extremely tiny size for a 75W mod

Upgradable firmware (Watt upgrade as well, 60W -> 75W)

Bright and clear screen

Spec:

4 modes: Temp Ni, Temp Ti, Power & Bypass

Output wattage: 1-75W

Temperature range: 100-315℃ or 200-600°F

Allowed resistance range: 0.05-1.0 ohm for Temp Ti & Ni modes, 0.1-3.5 ohm for Power & Bypass mode

Big OLED display to show parameters