My 902 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefdeuce

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Green Bay WI
Who needs a 510 when you have a 902?

Why the 902 is one of best E-cigs on the market.

1. Tony's customer service. I don't need to say more to those who know. For those of you that haven't had the pleasure, let me assure you that Tony takes care of his customers!

2. Looks The 902 is sleek and looks great! Also feels great in the hand, plus I'm digging the whistle tips. They feel nice in my teeth. There are also round tips for those who prefer more of a classic feel.

3. Vapor I'm easily getting just as much Vapor as with my 510, comes close to an anolog. Real close. Taste is great, Vapor is a thing of pure beauty.

4. Price I did get mine as a sample. But the price is great, I'm going to buy the whole kit to get the PCC and other stuff. I've bought enough other kinds and searched enough websites to tell you this is a great deal. It's an outstanding product plus you get two complete E-cigs (plus if you order now an extra manual battery), carts, and a PCC to keep you moving all day. You won't find a better deal, I've looked.

5. Battery My Auto stayed going for hours before I had to recharge, if you have the PCC you won't be left without you E-cigs. I probally get about 3-4 hours out of each charge.

6. Easy to Fill/mod Carts Just pop the cart off the back and load with juice, no messing around. The foam is right at the top of the cart so there is no guess work or having to pull out an inner cart piece.

7. The Cart This thing hold a lot of juice, this will keep you vapeing and not refilling. While heavily vaping this will last most of the day.

8. The Draw Nice easy pull to get a lot of vapor no trying to suck a bowling ball through a garden hose. Just a light pull and a mouth full of vapor.

IMO this is the best 3.7V E-cig on the market! They should call it the fog machine.

Down side.
There isn't much of one, the only change I would like to see is access to the atty for easier dripping or dipping, but the cart works good enought that I don't really miss that any way.

Last edited:

Viv Savage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Can you please explain the atty & cart design a little further? You said the cart is easy to fill, so I assume the filler is right there on top when you open it up for easy refilling/topping off? But you also said there's no access to the atty for dipping or dripping... so it's obviously not an exposed bridge... but I take it that it's not even accessible in a recessed tube for dripping either... so is it completely enclosed? How does it contact the cartridge? This is not a cartomizer model, correct?

Thanks! (and sorry if I'm missing something)

Bob_in_VA

Jan 4, 2010
Virginia
Hello everyone,0

I'm definitely not trying to steal the limelight, but this is my first post and I can't start a new thread for some reason??? I spent over 3 weeks reading and digesting all the pros and cons of the many different PV's available. After studying tons of reviews and reading all of the wonderful comments about Modern Vapor's customer service, I decided to go with either a Sidesho or a 902 from Modern Vapor as my first PV. I called Tony and we talked for a long time, and he helped to guide me towards the 902 as the best choice for me to start with. Thanks to Tony being the awesome guy that he is, I feel very fortunate that when I said that I thought a USB pass-thru would be the greatest thing in the world, Tony not only told me that he happened to have one, he went ahead and included it in my order. On top of all the previously mentioned great features of the 902, this USB pass-thru adds a great way to vape away at the computer or when I'm driving, and the vapor produced is out of this world! After smoking anywhere from a pack and a half to 2 packs for 26 years, I have now been completely off the old cancer sticks ever since I opened my 902 starter kit last Friday afternoon. :thumbs: Now I just need Tony to get more of these USB Pass-thru's in stock so I can leave one connected to my computer, put one in my personal vehicle, and use another one in my HVAC service vehicle. Thanks Tony!

Viv Savage

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
First and Foremost, this is not a cartozier.
Just wanted to clear that up.
The atty is in a tube and the cart fits up inside. You can't dip but could drip. Just a little more difficult than if it had an exposed atty. I will edit my review to clear that up. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for the clarification... although isn't dripping actually easier when the atty is in a recessed tube (I thought that was why they say a 510 is a dripper's paradise)? As you can tell from my current devices, I wouldn't know. :| Anyway, thanks for the review and the further details!

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
chefdeuce,
thank you so much for your OP post. It spured me to get a 902. I've been vaping on it a few hours and i love it so. Does everything you said it does. And it doesn't leak which is very important to me. One thing that is an issue, which is an issue with all carts is i can't stand polyfill. Does anyone have instructions on a cart mod for this? Everytime I try bluefoam on a cart on other models I end up flooding everything or the juice doesn't come out. demiensions or a picture would help. thanks.

enigmad

Verified Member
Jan 29, 2010
Olive Branch, MS
Sorry, I'm new and have been browsing these forums trying to learn as much as I can for the past couple of days. So far I'm leaning towards the 902 as my first PV, but was wondering if there was a difference in the MV 902 and the Cig-Easy? I'm thinking they are the same but it seems like one is a Cartomizer and the MV is an atomizer(or whatever you'd call the 3 piece). I'm leaning more towards trying a 3 piece out so I can refill to hopefully save money or would a cartomizer be better for that?
Sorry to jump in on a review to ask noob questions.

neonerz

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
watchreadvape.com
Keep in mind I have no experience whatsoever with the cig-easy PV, and I don't know what model it is, but it does resemble the sidesho more then the 902.

But as you said, its a cartomizer, so it can't be the same.

I know some people on this forum praise cartomizers, but I don't see the attraction to them. Yes, you can refill (some) them, and yes the cartomizers are usually pretty cheap (7.95 for a pack of 5 vs 12.95 for one Atomizer), but in the end, your WHOLE vaping experience is around how well the atomizer is, so that would be the last place I'd cheap out. I've only killed personally killed 1 sidesho atomizer, and that was due to misuse. One of my wife's died a premature death, and Tony was nice enough to replace it. Besides that, I've been vaping for 4 months without any issues.

I've intentionally tried to kill a 902 atomizer by holding 5v to it for as long as I could. My hand got so hot I couldn't hold the button, before the atomizer died. I'm still using that atomizer for my daily vaping.

Thats just my $0.02 though. I could be dead wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread