My AMAZING positive review ordering from www. litecigusa. com and Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks,

and how are you today?

Today i am going to discuss with you my AMAZING positive experience ordering from litecigusa .com (sorry i have not written 15 posts yet to be able to add links yet) if you scroll towards the bottom of my posting i also discuss how I personally clean my atomizer and i also teach you how to blow smoke rings with your new electronic device. :)

Now let me first tell you that prior to ordering from litecigusa I had ordered from NJOY and from some ebay seller from China and I had a bad experience with both of them

NJOY's device ceased to continue working after about 2 weeks of having it oh and good luck trying to get through to them by phone. (I ordered from NJOY last year so i don't know if their customer svce has improved or not - I also found NJOY to be a complete ripoff with their devices but it appears that they have lowered some of their prices on their site)

Well anyways back to litecigusa.

If you are lQQking to buy an electronic cigarette and one that works from a place that probably has the BEST prices and the BEST customer service than litecigusa is the place for you. The guy to talk to if you have any problems his name is Shawn.

Now from trying 4 different electronic devices in the past the 2 I best recommend is the M-402 - gold edition and the DSE901b. My personal preference from the 2 is the M-401. That device blows as much smoke as a regular cigarette.

just to let you know if you want the DSE901b but you don't like that whistle tip Shawn has some cartridges that fit the 901b that doesn't have that whistle top.

Also companies recommend not dripping any liquids on the atomizer but my experience is different. I have noticed that as long as you don't drip the liquids inside the hole of the atomizer but you drip the liquid on top of that silver thing (dunno wut to call it) that electronic cigarette will blow so much smoke that you won't be able to see in front of you. I don't like dripping liquid inside the cartridge as is recommended because A) you don't get much smoke and B) sometimes the juice goes through the hole and into your mouth and it will taste quite bitter and make you feel like you are about to vomit. (please don't hold me responsible if you break your electronic toy because this is just my own opinion)

Also many of these elctronic cigarettes claim that 2 drops into the electronic device gives you enough smokes from anywhere between 7 to a pack of cigs. In my opinion that is bs and you are lucky to get 1 - 2 cigarettes out of it. Well at least from using the electronic liquids. Don't buy the replacement cartridges stick to just purchasing liquids because the cartridges are a ripoff and you get more for your money by buying the liquids.

If this is your first time buying an electronic cig and you do end up purchasing either the M-401 or the 901b I DEFINITELY recommend purchasing along with your order some liquids. I found the cartridges that come automatically with your device to taste quite bitter and disgusting though those will last you many more puffs then the liquids though the liquids in the long run will save you more money becasue you can just keep refilling the cartridge.

Litecigusa also sells electronic eliquids (or wutever they are called) I have also tried Johnsons Creeks Smoke Juice and in my personal opinion Johnson creeks smokejuice taste good but does not blow as much smoke as litecigusa's liquids. If you are lQQking for liquid that blows a ton of smoke and is strong as hell then i recommend litecigusa's liquid. it's kinda weird though because on Johnson's Creek website it shows that their strongest mg of nicotene having a higher strength then litecigusa's but in my honest and humble opinon litecigusa's highest mg of nicotene is MUCH stronger. I also found that Johnson Creek's eliquid to kill out my atomizers for some odd reason. Don't get me wrong though i didn't have a bad experince ordering from Johnson Creek i just found their eliquids not to be VERY strong, not to blow much smoke, and kinda damaged my atomizers. I receive my order fairly quickly from Johnson's Creek and as promised.

Litecigusa I believe ships out from PA and i live in TX. The order took 5 days to arrive to my house. Sometimes Shawn is nice enough to surprise me by sending me a free electronic eliquid or it might be a free pouch. When i had a problem with my atomizer and a battery I didn't even have to ask twice Shawn went ahead and sent me out a replacment atomizer and a replacemtn battery. Shawn also has the LOWEST prices.

I just wanted to let people know that Shawn and his website litecigusa .com has earned me as a customer for life.

How to clean the atomizer:

This is how i was able to clean the atomizer for the M-401 and to get it working again but I believe this method can be used for all models and brands of electronic cigarettes.

I took everything apart and I used an air pump that plugs into the wall and I let it blow out the atomizer, the battery, and the filter. I let the air pump blow each piece for 5 minutes and then i screwed everything back into place and it was working like brand new again.

How to blow smoke rings using your electronic cigarette:

If enough people want reply to my post and I can make a youtube video on how to blow smokerings but my method is quite simple and it goes like this.

Give a strong inhale of your electronic cigarette and just keep it in your mouth, don't inhale it down your throat just inhale as if you were just puffing on a cigar and then close your mouth with your smoke still filled in your mouth. Now open your mouth a bit and shape your mouth into a little O and then tap lightly on the left (or right) side (outerlayer of your cheek not in your mouth) of your cheek. Now the faster you tap the more smokerings you will blow. I hope this tip helps. :)

I hope that you have enjoyed my thread and you have found all or at least some of my information useful. Ummm please don't hold me responsible if anything goes wrong or if any of my information is inaccurate. I tried to be as accurate as I possible could be but if i happen to be wrong with an opinion then please forgive me.

Please leave a comment in my post if you enjoyed what i wrote or if you have any additional questions. I will try to respond as SOON as I can. :cool:

gordo

Moved On
Nov 3, 2008
Thank-you for the amazing review and the amazing tips and tricks. i went to the link in your link in the signature to look for a contact form so i could thank you more personally but i could not find one. I clicked on all the links looking for it though. they are some amazing links to some amazing products. i have now bought most of them and will be coming back later to buy more and more and more. I have bookmarked the web-site because Cig.info - cig Resources and Information. This website is for sale! is so amazing.

So Njoy and ebay sellers are bad but shawn seems to be the star of the show. brilliant. now i dont have to be worried i am buying from a bad seller because you have verified he is the best.

i was going to buy from janty. what do you think of them ?

@ gordo

Thank you so so much for the REALLY nice comment that you left me. I pm'ed (private messaged) you my email address so if you have any more questions you can feel free to email me to my email address as well. Or you can pm me back or post below. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you like. :)

Just to let people know I accidentally wrote the M-402 in the beginning of my comments (i HATE proofreading my long emails, lol) it is not called the M-402 it is called the M-401 - gold edition. :)

I also forgot to mention that sometimes with the M-401 you might get a battery that doesn't work consistently when you puff on your M-401 electronic cigarette. Email Shawn and he will take care of you but please don't abuse the privileges because that ruins it for honest people like me and thousand others.

Also please do take note that i am NOT affiliated with any cigarette or electronic cigarette companies out there (and that includes litecigusa - i am NOT affiliated with them) the reason i mention this is because I have cig.info for sale. I sell domain names for a living and the website you see for cig.info is called a parked page. You can google search parked pages or parked websites or post below or pm me for more information but like i said I just sell domain names. :)

I should say that i also sell electronics but i do NOT sell cigarettes or electronic cigarettes.

Please post a response if you are satisfied with my review or if you have any questions. I LOVE helping people and i hope that everyone out here manages to quit the STUPID smelly, habit of smoking cigarettes. :)

One last thing i smoke this electronic cigarette in every store i walk into and that includes Walmart and Tom Thumb and only one time did I hear a woman - (the Walmart cashier) in Walmart tell me not to smoke this device but as soon as her back was turned i went right back to smoking this device. Everyone that is a smoker and sees me smoking this device wants to know where i purchased it and i tell them litecigusa. :)

Last edited:

ngax666

Aug 24, 2008
Hi, kalmakazee. Thank you for the review of litecigusa. Correct me if i am wrong. litecigusa does charge $6 if you use Paypal. Ok, i know what you all thinking just use the credit card to avoid the $6 charge. I don't usually give out my credit card info just to anyone on web. Now it day you can't be too careful. I don't mean to diss litecigusa. But the fact is. The web site is new. we don't know much about it.
for me $6 paypal charge is a deal breaker.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Shawn I would have to say it is definitely costing you business. You were my other option when ordering my first e-cig and after I went through filling my cart and part of checkout I saw that there was an added $6 paypal fee. I literally cursed you out loud and went to Puresmoker's site and ordered there. Not only is the paypal charge bad for you but the fact that it's not apparent until after a customer has gone through all the trouble to get to checkout makes it even worse. Nothin personal against you as from what I've seen you're a stand-up guy and your products seem to be good based on reviews.

Gordo had made a comment on my opinions on janty and i forgot to address that.

I don't know much about Janty. It was Janty I had originally emailed along with my personal preference in what i was lQQKing for in an electronic cigarette and the kind people at Janty directed me to litecigusa's website. So i don't know if litecigusa is a sister site of Janty or not.

@ ngax666

I forwarded over your comment to Shawn and i am waiting for a response. To be honest with you i was at first scared of the $6.00 charge but before placing my order i had emailed Shawn to call me before placing my order. Shawn ended up waving my first paypal charge though the 2nd time I placed an order I ended up paying the $6.00 charge but I was fine with it because he threw in some free goodies for me. I understand your concern that the $6.00 charge scares you off but that's why you have others like me (that have already placed an order) to confirm with others on this site that litecigusa is indeed an legitimate company. I am unsure whose prices are cheaper puresmoker.com or litecigusa (i have also NEVER placed an order with puresmoker before) but i thing i can attest to and that is i don't mind paying a $1.00 or $2.00 more to gain peace of mind that i f indeed any problem arrise (i can't figure out the exact correct word right now) Shawn will take proper care of me.

UPDATE: It lQQks like Shawn from litecigusa has responded and mentions that he will now remove the $6.00 paypal charge. :)

@ leaford

I am sooo GLAD that my review was able to help you in deciding what the may be the problem with your electronic cigarette. :)

UPDATE: I am doing a couple of tests with my M-401 - gold edition device and it appears that placing 2 droplets in the hole of the atomizer, 2 droplets of juice on top of the silver thing on the atomizer, and 2 droplets of juice in the cartridge gives metter and more consistency of smoke. If you don't like the bitter taste of the liquid in your mouth then eliminiate the 2 droplets of juice in the cartridge.

I am still doing more tests with my M-401 and playing around with it so i will update you on this. So far for the past couple of days I have only been placing 2 droplets of liquids on top of the atomizer (the silver metal) with no problems whatsover. I just started testing out placing some droplets in the hole of the atomizer so my tests are not complete yet. Also please note that even though i am testing placing some droplets in the hole of the atomizer the instructions specifically state not to and I am unsure if placing some droplets in the hole voids the warranty or not.

I can't for the heck of me figure out where i put my 901b so s soon as i find it i will run some tests on that device as well. Please note that even if my tests come out positive if you have a different electronic cigarette placing 2 drops in the hole might destroy the atomizer. Right now the only 2 working devices i have right now is the M-401 - gold edition and the DSE901b.

Also once again I placed my order with NJOY a year ago so i don't know if NJOY's customer service improved or not. My experience with NJOY cust svce sucked last year so maybe this year they improved. I HATE to speak bad about another company a whole year later and not give a company the benefit of the doubt that they have improved on cust svce. ThoughI still find their prices to be quite expensive but i believe they have NJOY coupon codes (to knock down some of their prices) lying around the internet.

If anyone has placed a recent order with NJOY please update and let us all know if you had a positive experince with NJOY though my loyalty now lies permanently (unless I have a bad experience in the future - I doubt that will happen because Shawn has been too AMAZING to me and seems EXTREMELY honest to me - but no one knows the future) with litecigusa.

Any more comments that need responding to and updates that i have I will post later on in the day. It's time for my nap. I like to sleep during the mornings and be awake in the afternoons and at night though i am off schedule right now. :)

Last edited:

yo han

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2008
the Dutch mountains
@ gordo

Thank you so so much for the REALLY nice comment that you left me. I pm'ed (private messaged) you my email address so if you have any more questions you can feel free to email me to my email address as well. Or you can pm me back or post below. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you like. :)
gordo's post was soaked with sarcasm if you ask me :)
Was your follow up really serious or are you both kidding here?

@ yo han,

I also had the slight suspicion that gordo might be writing his comment sarcastically but i am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Either way if he is sarcastic or not I pm'ed him my email address so he can write to me any questions that he has so he can see that i am not just making up my positive review with litecigusa and also so he can verify that I am in ABSOLUTELY no way affiliated with litecigusa. I REALLY did have an EXCELLENT experience ordering from litecigusa.

Even if litecigusa was selling a mainstream product such as electronics or litecigusa was an every type product store (such as walmart) i still would have left this REALLY nice positive feedback. Nowadays it is hard to get good customer service no matter what types of products a store carries. The point was litecigusa happened to be selling electronic cigarettes which was an item that i needed to purchase and Shawn went above and beyond to make me an EXTREMELY satisfied customer and so I thought that he deserved this WONDERFUL review that I left him. If I am unsatisfied with a company I usually tend not to leave a review which is why i didn't speak much about NJOY. One of the biggest complaints that I had with NJOY was that in the VERY beginning that NJOY started out I signed up to become a reseller and the vice president of the company (i forget his name) told me that he would DEFINITELY use me as a reseller and to send him over an email with all my ideas to help his company grow. Not only did I NEVER receive a response from him (and I spent a long time writing up my ideas to him) but when my electronic cigarette broke I couldn't get a hold of the company again. This was over a year ago that's why I am asking anyone if they had a positive experience with NJOY to post in the commentary section of my thread because maybe NJOY's customer service has improved and there is no need to leave a harsh comment about them a year later. I was just writing about my VERY own honest positive experience in dealing with litecigusa but at the same time avoid people the stress i went through with ordering from NJOY.

Thanks for your comment yo han I REALLY appreciate it!! :)

Last edited:

gordo

Moved On
Nov 3, 2008
The title of the thread and nature of its content sent all my spam-o-meters into a terrible spin and I have had to remove the batteries from my spam-dar as it will not stop beeping..then there was his pm offer to call or mail me directly for more advice.

Hey and how are you today?

Thank you sooo much for the REALLY nice comment!! You don't know how much I TRULY appreciate it!!

My regular email address is *************@gmail.com

If you live in the USA and you want I have no problem calling you and answering all questions that you have regarding these electronic cigarettes. I have managed to go from smoking a pack and ahalf a day down to 12 cigarettes and since last night 6pm I have gone completely without smoking. I am trying to see if i can quit for good now.

I had originally found LITECIG USA through janty. I'm not 100% sure but I think that litecigusa might be janty's sister company. the reason i think that is because i had first emailed Janty with my personal prefrences in an electronic cigarette and somebody from the company called me and directed me to Shawn and his website.

By the way i promise that i am not affiliated with litecigusa in any way i just happened to have had an AMAZING experience with them and i just recently placed a 2nd order with them.

I don't know much about Janty's products.

I LOVE helping people out and i could give you loads more information but I write as much as i talk (and I talk alot, lol) so it would take me forever to write.

All I can say is that this electronic cigarette has saved my life.

Once again thank you so so much for the REALLY nice comment that you left me in my thread

Do you think i just need to upgrade my spam center?

@ gorgo

Sorry I try my VERY hardest to see the good in people and I tried to overlook your sarcasm. I was hoping that i was wrong and you weren't being sarcastic. I am sorry for wasting your 20 secs in life to send you a pm and you having to suffer to read it.

Good luck to you and sorry my thread wasted your time. Everyone can read anyone's comment and find a way to twist things. Everyone has different opinions and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I am sorry that me trying to help you you take as a bad thing. I was going out of my way to help you but WOW!! Some people are just sooo unappreciative!!

Either way have a GREAT day and good luck to you!! :)

Last edited:
@ gordo

I was being 100% sincere with my rave review. I know what it's like to purchase something from somewhere and get TOTALLY ripped off!! I started this thread for 2 reasons.

1) to show my gratitude and appreciation to Shawn and his company litecigusa.com for giving me such PHENOMENAL service

2) to save people the trouble from ordering from a company that's dishonest. I had an AMAZING experience ordering from litecigusa so why not share my GREAT experience with others. :)
After all the category I posted my review on e-cigarette-forum.com is called "reviews." :)

gordo, as far as internet marketing goes you made me smile because I have done sales all my life and I am FANTASTIC at sales and I am GREAT with writing (maybe my post is coming across as if I am a salesman but that's not my intentions, it's just my style of writing - i put as much emotion in my writing as I do in my talking - I write EXACTLY the same way i talk - oh and I talk a lot, lol - can't ya tell? :) ) and everyone has always told me that I would be SUPER with internet marketing. My number 1 secret to my success is I am always HONEST and so is the review I left on e-cigarette-forum.com. Everything I wrote in my review is 100% COMPLETELY honest!! :)

Thanks for apologizing gordo you are forgiven. :)

Last edited:
Hi All
This is my first post. I just wanted to say that Shawn and I had a marathon e mail session. I have never had an e-cig and he answered ALL my question, even though I am sure some were very basic. I am very pleased with Shawn and litecigusa's service. I finally got a M-401 gold. But after reading many post about the kissbox I just had to order one of those. Can't wait to get it.
I look forward to reading all the post from you veterans. I really have learned alot.
I just wanted to thank Shawn and all you posters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread