Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Has anyone else noticed Angel's Kiss needing to be vaped at a lower voltage/wattage? I vape just about every juice I have tried at about 7-8 watts, but if I vape angel's kiss over 4.5-5 watts it tastes very burned / harsh. at that lower power, it's really good, though.

I vaped some Angel's Kiss and lowered the dial too. Power adjustments aren't all that uncommon. And after all, angels are soft and gentle. Get yourself one. They're nice to have around :)

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Has anyone else noticed Angel's Kiss needing to be vaped at a lower voltage/wattage? I vape just about every juice I have tried at about 7-8 watts, but if I vape angel's kiss over 4.5-5 watts it tastes very burned / harsh. at that lower power, it's really good, though.

I noticed the same thing. The flavors stand out better at lower settings.... Need more of that flavor actually.:)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I noticed the same thing. The flavors stand out better at lower settings.... Need more of that flavor actually.:)

Agree. I find there is more flavor when it is cool. This goes against 99% of what most people believe. MORE POWER!!! I just don't see it that way. I vape at 5.0 - 6.0 watts. Anything more and all I feel like I'm doing is vaping heat (not flavor).

We're in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread