My Apology to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Bret told me that some drip tips will fit an 808 carto, He was right!!! here is mine :D

0530002019.jpg

Image is crap, took with my cell phone then emailed it to myself...

oh yea.. didnt want to start another thread so I posted it in this dead one!.. heheh

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Bret told me that some drip tips will fit an 808 carto, He was right!!! here is mine :D

0530002019.jpg

Image is crap, took with my cell phone then emailed it to myself...

oh yea.. didnt want to start another thread so I posted it in this dead one!.. heheh
yeah it's true...also that adapter you have if it's the 3 piece kind like the one from madvapes...you can adjust the airflow on it to tweak it where you like...just take the adapter off...and turn the slot in the 901/808 end with a screwdriver...if you keep turning it counter clockwise you can see the ends moving outward and it increases airflow...so obviously clockwise tightens it up (so you can tweek how airy it is and the vapor production that way)..

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Dude.. thats just too cool... my adapter came from madvapes... and it does have the slot in it. I always wondered why... Thanks Drozd
yeah well...it's more for the form and function of the 808...it just happens to be a screw as well...

lol... and if it tweaks the airflow and vapor production to where you like it it's a bonus....I must of had mine for months before I found out...was quite the Duh monment....

but made cartos super nice on my eGo and 6V mod...way nicer than the 510 cartos...

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
yeah the delrin ones are nice....lol...

I shorted a carto at 6V cuz I was using a stainless drip tip...quite the tingly experience...

Delrin...lol..ty :p

I cant remember these things !

I dont like the metal ones...they clang against my front teeth and give me that awful feeling..you know the one, like when you bite on a fork :D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio

I dont like the metal ones...they clang against my front teeth and give me that awful feeling..you know the one, like when you bite on a fork :D

lol...
and apparently could shock you in certain situations...
I don't have a problem with the metal ones...as they really don't hit my teeth ...but being that I've had my tongue pierced for ah 15 years now...I'm pretty aware of (or desensitized to) metal around my teeth...

can't say I've ever bitten down on a fork that I can rightly remember.....and just great...now curiosity has got ahold of me...and I might have to go bite one just to see...

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA

Am I the only one that likes that feeling of biting forks? ;)

I have to try the Delrin drip tips one of these days. I just love the way the stainless ones look on my stainless eGo.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
lol...
and apparently could shock you in certain situations...
I don't have a problem with the metal ones...as they really don't hit my teeth ...but being that I've had my tongue pierced for ah 15 years now...I'm pretty aware of (or desensitized to) metal around my teeth...

can't say I've ever bitten down on a fork that I can rightly remember.....and just great...now curiosity has got ahold of me...and I might have to go bite one just to see...

Omg...Film it !! I would pay to see that :)

Tongue piercing ? Wow Drozd..you are a rebel, i never woulda guessed.

Dude : You like it ? How about biting on aluminum foil ?

I can see Drozd doing the aluminum foil too...hahah

Now i shall have to think up ideas for him to try :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread