My atty was making a gurgling noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Springbird

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Connecticut
I have been having some of the same issues with dripping as the OP. I don't get the attraction to dripping at all. I think I lack the patience that is needed. I am very happy with cartomizers. Right before they are empty you get vapor with no taste, then you refill. That's it. When the taste falls off (taste is off not absent) I clean them. When they don't work any more I throw them out. I use both a KR808 and an eGo, with cartos on both. I just got a drip tip for the KR and I'm in carto heaven.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
....I would love to purchase an atty for $5 but then you get screwed on shipping costs for a tiny little thing like a atty.....buying these atty's add up and I've gone through 4 of them in 5 months.

Check out My Freedom Smokes, Chris has attys for right around $5 after coupon code "smoke". I think shipping is around $3, so if you order just one, it seems steep. But if you order a few at a time, the shipping doesn't seem that bad.

I typically go through about 1 or 2 attys a month, but I'm using a 5v mod and am a heavy vaper. With a regular 510, and lighter use, I'd say Chris's 510 attys should last anywhere between 2-3 months.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I have been having some of the same issues with dripping as the OP. I don't get the attraction to dripping at all. I think I lack the patience that is needed. I am very happy with cartomizers. Right before they are empty you get vapor with no taste, then you refill. That's it. When the taste falls off (taste is off not absent) I clean them. When they don't work any more I throw them out. I use both a KR808 and an eGo, with cartos on both. I just got a drip tip for the KR and I'm in carto heaven.

Agree with everything you said. I also recently got a drip tip (the stainless steel one from litecigusa.net) and love it! I use it only for the mouthpiece at the end of the carto and not to drip. It's more comfortable in my mouth than the end of a carto (nice and warm), it extends the length of the PV (eGO and KR808D-1 PTs), and it helps to create more air inside the carto, so drawing on it is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread