My Aunt in Nashville has been buying from you in person the last few months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
lmao..........so here I am on facebook today (i'm there like once every 3 months)......& my aunt messaged me telling me that my mom told her that I use an electronic cigarette. Then she tells me that she is coming up on 2 months smoke free & she buys her stuff from "Puresmoker"!!!

I was like "heck yeah! Steve Rocks! I dropped my Prodigy 3.1 in a sink full of water & it still fired right up"!

Anyway, she says she is so happy that you guys are local so that she can stop in & buy what she needs. She is loving the silver leaf tobacco (even though I highly recommend peach menthol) haha.

She asked me where to go from here.........I pretty much suggested the Prodigy 3.1, & i'm sending her any of the tobacco juice that I have ever got in a trade here on ECF. I continued to tell her that Steve totally rocks & that ya'll even donated to the last Houston Vape Meet that I organized.

Thanks once again Puresmoker!!! You have helped my aunt be smoke free!!!

(uh, and don't be surprised if someone comes in looking for the bmwjen discount, lol) j/k

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
LOLOL ...

Awesome Jen! I don't know your Aunt's name, but I've probably met her in person :) Such a small world we live in, although not toooo small when you think about it!

Happy to see both of you guys being so successful!

Over the last 2-3 months, our local sales have started to skyrocket? Not sure why ... Our shop isn't really set up for retail (we don't even have a CC machine - we have a computer set up so people can order & pay with a CC in house). We used to get 1 maybe 2 people per day coming in. Now we get 10-12-15 per day walking in. I guess that's good, and we'll just have to setup our next office to cater to more retail customers :)

Say Hi to your Aunt for me, and as always Jen, we appreciate the very kind comments!

-Steve

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread