• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My "beary" pink girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
I colored my dogs Lucy & Holly pink (with sidewalk chalk) for a Halloween party at our local pet store! They looked just like cotton candy.. and were so cute! The pink doesn't show up very well in the picture.. the flash must wash it out.. but just wanted to share! :) Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

Bears_2009_small.jpg

mischiefgrrl

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Los Angeles
How cute!

We live in Hollywood and it was PACKED on Halloween. Some people had their dogs out there in costume. I couldn't take Tanis in a crowd like that because his nose would be on the ground eating every chunk of something he could find.

He does have his own costume though and loves to go for rides in the car with his horns on :)

Photo-0018-2.jpg

mischiefgrrl

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Los Angeles
Your Pink Puppies are soooo cute! And I love the "Devil Dog"!

The Shar-peis are too cute!

Funny thing about the "devil dog" - a few years ago I dressed in a dog and devil costume. Everyone looked at me puzzled trying to guess what the deal was with the "devil dog" costume.

Ready for it?

I was an evil ......

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Awww... Tanis was a cute little devil! :D It's so funny.. because when my human kids were little I just hated Halloween! The kids were always so picky about their costumes & what they wanted to be etc. I love doing Halloween with the dogs.. they always agree with me, LOL! Our dog park has a Halloween party every year (we skipped that one this year because it was raining.. and didn't want to wash out their pink color) plus the one we went to at the pet store... so it always makes for a fun day.. and lots of dog treats! ;)

MK - The 'towel' Shar Pei is so darn cute! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread