My Bulli-Smoker A2-TM arrived today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTreat

Feb 1, 2012
Aloha, OR
It took just 9 days to get here after confirmation of my payment. So far, this thing is fantastic. It took me just a few minutes to get a coil put together, but I managed to pull some of the wick out of the coil, so it fell apart. User error, for sure. Thinking that maybe I didn't get the coil tight enough, I made another, but wound the wire too tightly around around the screw and broke it. My bad, again. Third time's a charm. Five wraps of the .15mm wire it came with around the 1mm wick it came with gave me about 2.3 ohms. It's vaping nicely at 4 volts on the ego twist I just bought. Definately much better than a standard ego B tank system. I also bought the downgrade kit so I can use a cartridge, but haven't messed wtih it yet. In addition, I bought all the different size wire and wick they offer, so I have plenty of options. So far, the only things I don't like are the legnth (7.5 inches on the 1000mah twist), and that I didn't notice that they sell a cone that would make it look better on an ego battery. I'll follow up with more info as I try everything out.

BTreat

Feb 1, 2012
Aloha, OR
Problem solved. I cut down a cone to cover the lower part of the atty. Now it looks great.

Bulli 1.jpg

BTreat

Feb 1, 2012
Aloha, OR
A quick update: With the 2.3 ohm coil, vapor production and flavor fell off quite a bit when I put the Bulli on a regular ego battery. Of course, that was expected. I made a new coil using 4 wraps of .2 mm wire, which came out to be about 1.6 ohms. Vapor produciton and flavor are now great. I've been using the same coil now for over a week, sometimes at 4.8 volts on the Twist, without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread