My Buying Binge and Whats on your eVic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Just completed a 3 day long buying binge to the tune of 300$, around 100$ more than I intended, but still got plenty. Finally picked up my eVic, and purchased a backup battery and trustfire charger for the backup battery. Also picked up several EVOD BCC's, a few mini vivi nova's, and a bunch of liquid from VapeDudes, Niquid, and from the retail store that I purchased the evic from (Misty Mountain Vapors). Love my evic after only a full day of use. Definitely beats out the knock-off 1100 twist VV I was using, and it appeals to the IT geek that I am.

My question is what does everyone recommend for a tank/clearomizer/atty for it? I have the mini viva's, and the full viva's, a clearomizer tank, and the evods. So far I am liking the evod bcc out of the 3 (The carto tank has been my least fav system out of everything I have tried). Just curious on what everyone else uses.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
HI lladnar,
I don't have an Evic but if you go to the Variable Voltage section of the forum you'll find lots of people who do if they don't show up here. People use a variety of attachments with them. You could try the full size vivi novas with metal tanks if you find you like the minis.
That Vape Dudues juice is nice - I've enjoyed juice from them. I like their mocha java.
Congrats on the purchase - its fun getting new stuff.

BkoJoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Lost Wages Neblahblah
I wish I could keep my buying problem under $300, my wife is keeping a list of mods and juice purchases for the past 3 months...

3 lava tubes, 1 IHy (LE Mayan), 3 100 ml bottles of boba's, 1 100 ml of gorilla, 2 jazz carto pipes, 1 zen standard, 1 glv, 1 glv mini, too many batts to count.

I advised she didn't do the math, maybe I'm insane... But I don't think so :D

As for what to put on the Evic I've heard good things about the I taste, also always a fan of gen tanks

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Right there with you, OP. Got a $1,500 dollar school reimbursement check (decided after this one single time to reject any other reimbursement checks, just need them to pay for my classes and books) and $1,100 tax return. I dropped almost $500 dollars in vape gear, juices, paraphernalia, etc. I had to check myself before I wrecked myself. But damn, even though I'll have to pay it back, it still feels good the federal government launched me into vaping nirvana, at least for now.

EDIT: Now it's to Provari, or not to Provari. The time has come. Should I just blank it and pull the trigger? Should I wait? Should I get a spare Vamo instead? Gah!

Last edited:

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Just completed a 3 day long buying binge to the tune of 300$, around 100$ more than I intended, but still got plenty. Finally picked up my eVic, and purchased a backup battery and trustfire charger for the backup battery. Also picked up several EVOD BCC's, a few mini vivi nova's, and a bunch of liquid from VapeDudes, Niquid, and from the retail store that I purchased the evic from (Misty Mountain Vapors). Love my evic after only a full day of use. Definitely beats out the knock-off 1100 twist VV I was using, and it appeals to the IT geek that I am.

My question is what does everyone recommend for a tank/clearomizer/atty for it? I have the mini viva's, and the full viva's, a clearomizer tank, and the evods. So far I am liking the evod bcc out of the 3 (The carto tank has been my least fav system out of everything I have tried). Just curious on what everyone else uses.

My budget is really small (around 120 dollars, liquids included) so I decided to buy my eVic in parts. This month the control head, an 18350 tube, and a battery. I'll pair it with a Vapeonly BCC or a Mini Kanger T3 for a stealth vape. I'll buy the bigger tube, battery and lanyard in the months to come.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
I downloaded all of Yani's music to my evic :)

I was already thinking that the only thing the evic is missing is a mp3 player. :) Wouldn't be that difficult to add a small battery tube between the stock tube and the control head, insert a disassembled nano/shuffle/cube mp3 player with a small speaker into the small tube, with connecting wires to carry power to it and the control head. Mod the control head to send a play signal back down when vaping. Load your favorite song on it, and have a vaping soundtrack play every time you vape.

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
My budget is really small (around 120 dollars, liquids included) so I decided to buy my eVic in parts. This month the control head, an 18350 tube, and a battery. I'll pair it with a Vapeonly BCC or a Mini Kanger T3 for a stealth vape. I'll buy the bigger tube, battery and lanyard in the months to come.

How do you like the Vapeonly BCC? I really like the EVOD, but it is a little small. I prefer something in the 3.5ml range so I don't have to refill during the workday. Also, does it accept a standard 510 driptip as a mouth piece? That is one of the other things I don't like about the EVOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread