my call to action, please help educate the public and fight big tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robdob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Colorado, via NH
We all have to fight, every little comment, email, helps. CNN's Dr.Gupta just released a video on ecigs. All I ask is that you comment below the video with your own personal experience, every little bit helps. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuIqCgnUnWU

I Watched and commented on it. He seemed to be loosening up a bit on his stance, this is a good thing. Apparently e-cigs are not the worst disaster to hit humankind since the Black Death anymore.

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
I watched the video, and although it is brief, I cannot find any fault in it. It was not really negative and was informative. All the information is true from what I understand and it essentially advises those that don't smoke to think about not vaping while encouraging those that do smoke to think about vaping. I completely support both of these ideas.

peteyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Chicago
I watched the video, and although it is brief, I cannot find any fault in it. It was not really negative and was informative. All the information is true from what I understand and it essentially advises those that don't smoke to think about not vaping while encouraging those that do smoke to think about vaping. I completely support both of these ideas.

The idea wasn't to critique the video, its to state your opinion of vaping in the comment section, for those who are misinformed, you never knows who's eyes might glance upon them. If vaping has helped you, please say so, speak up. There have been many studies already done, yet, no one knows about them. We need to fight for our right to vape, and not let big tobacco companies take that away from us, or from future vapers looking for an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread