My Cappuccino Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Hey guys... I would post this on Health Cabin section but I am stuck to the new members only.

Anyway, I just noticed from my newly ordered Cappuccino from them. Is it supposed to be red?
Also, the picture on the label looks like red wine being poured into a wine glass and the main thing is... No taste of coffee or cappuccino, not even a hint.

Im thinking they took a bottle of some wine e-liquid and put the cappuccino sticker on it... I dont know!

magilarilla

Mar 9, 2010
Minnesconsin
OK, first off, my cappuccino is 0 mg so I don't know if that will change things at all, but mine is in the little bottle with the YNDK on the screw-off top and is completely colorless. I know nicotine can turn yellow with age, but I'm unsure if that would have you seeing the reddish color. Mine also has the picture of the red wine on it (most of my bottles with the YNDK on top have fairly generic photos on the bottle), but it smells (and vapes) all yummy and cappuccino-ey.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Bassnut, hahah just watched her video for Buyer Beware... Thats Exactly my situation.. However she has the 10ml, I have all of 30ml. Identical pictures on the label too.

Mine could be a wine taste, I really don't like the taste of wine. I checked their list of flavors and the only one i seen for alcohol flavored was brandy.

Thanks everyone

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I have issues with the Cappuccino flavors. Very few of them seem to really taste like Cappuccino to me! (Even when they are labeled correctly.) Some of the liquids from China seem to be very inconsistent from batch to batch.

I recommend that people keep trying other brands until they find one that works well for them. Good luck!

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Go to Vapor Station and get the Cafe Sumatra or Tasty Vapor and get their cappuccino or Decadent Vapors Cafe Brasiliano! They are the best and I think I have tried every one from every vendor!! :)
And don't forget DIY flavor shack,her's is pretty good.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
Yep.. I have already started DIY mixing, and I have a cpl flavors come out really nice.

I placed 3 orders from 3 different USA suppliers, all different flavors but mostly tobacco like 555, Mboro ect. Cant wait to try them all.
But after more reading and searching I actually found 2 sites that sell the tobacco flavoring. I am happy and will definitely be ordering some soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread