Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
My Cera device arrived today. Since TET still has a few back orders to fill they sent me an early model prototype. It’s basically the same as a current production model, just used. It has been updated with the new lower resistance switch and it came with an Orbtronic PD 2900 10 amp high drain battery (18650 3.7v 2900 mAh) that is made in Japan.

The device is big. The TET website says 1” X 6” and 10.7 oz. Mine measures 1” (25.4mm) in diameter, 6.3” (160mm) long from tip to switch, and weighs 9.5 oz (270g) empty (without the safety pin which I will probably never use). Add the 1.6 oz (46g) battery and it totals 11.1 oz (316g). OK, it’s really big.

This is definitely my kind of device, it’s solid. Then again all of my backcountry gear is durable stainless steel not lightweight aluminum or high dollar titanium. Speaking of titanium, I’m not sure if the titanium Cera is available yet or just how much lighter it is. Time to fire up the atomizer and start breaking it in. I’ll be back!

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Speaking of titanium, I’m not sure if the titanium Cera is available yet or just how much lighter it is. Time to fire up the atomizer and start breaking it in. I’ll be back!

How do they justify an additional $250 for the Titanium upgrade, isnt most of the body made from Ceramic? ?
Slo Ryd let us know how it vapes...........

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
How do they justify an additional $250 for the Titanium upgrade, isnt most of the body made from Ceramic? ?
Slo Ryd let us know how it vapes...........

Yes, most of the body appears to be ceramic. As far as them being able to justify the cost, time will tell by the number they sell. Stainless is fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread